ADVERTISEMENT

WKU @ UTEP

This was supposed to be a big game. A sell out crowd, two teams at the top of their conference, and the mouthwatering Basey vs Williams matchup. We didn’t meet our end of the deal and Basey is hurt.

Not even sure what to expect today except the same old. It wouldn't suprise me if we win by 2 or lose by 15.

Last edited:
Wow. About 1,300 people are watching this CUSA game for free on Facebook. Can’t believe ESPN doesn’t want to televise it!!!

The Miners belong in the bottom pod. I don't know how it happened, but it happened.

How were we all so fooled?

Why can't Terry see that we have players that have no business taking a 3, especially early in the shot clock? I love Tarke's and Stroud's athleticism, but they have no business shooting behind the line.

Not bad. As long as the second half doesn’t turn into a repeat of the last home game we should have a chance to beat them.

Reactions: groundrounds
@#^@ kids! I'm watching the Miners suck, falling behind by 13, when I get a text that my son's ready for me to pick him up from his girlfriend's dance performance. By the time I get my shoes on, grab the keys, and connect the 600 app to my vehicle's bluetooth, I'm hearing Teich call the last few plays of a 12-0 run. And I missed it!

Well, at least the Rage Against the Machine concert at the Don will be good next month. Anyone get tickets today?

We miss the three, they hit one. Instead of being up 2 we're down 4. I've seen this way too often this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT