ADVERTISEMENT

10-40

Minerforlife

MI Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2013
10-40 is Dana Dimel's record in his last 50 games as head coach. I dont like to call games must win. However, I think this is a must win game for UTEP. The program has to show progress. A loss to UTSA would be devastating. If you cant beat UTSA at home I dont know who you can beat. Hopefully this is the game we'll look back to in a few years as the start of the turnaround. I dont want to think of the alternative if they lose. Win the damn game!

Reactions: Pony10
It’s safe to say that Dimmel is coaching for his life here at UTEP. Let’s just say he doesn’t improve over the next two years. He’s looking at having 60 plus losses and he has a shot to hit 70. There is no way he gets another high quality position in college football ever again.

Reactions: utep-piggy
UTSA is perhaps the weakest team UTEP will play this season. It’s a must win game for Dimel and the Miners. UTSA is without their starting QB and other key players. The Miners have to come out strong and not let the roadrunners stay in the game. The Miners have to eliminate turnovers and not shoot them selves in the foot with dumb penalties. A Miners victory can help build confidence.

Expect a lot of unsportsmanlike, taunting and general acting the fool yellow flags from the undisciplined lads in orange and blue. The side with fewer flags wins!!

The lack of discipline is a lack of proper coaching.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT