ADVERTISEMENT

Artis Eligibility

haha your bragging how you get under Chi's skin but then you say you want to put him on ignore????? Looks like he got under your skin and you can't take it.
You are just an idiot on this post that likes to put people down. You have no desire to better the board but instead troll around while you tell others to ignore trolls. Go to the elementary boards so you can argue with people that give a crap about trolls like you. When you grow up, you can return to this board.
I know you just spout shit out of your mouth, but do you care to back those predictions up? A wager perhaps? Don't worry, I'm not looking to meet up, share addresses, or anything ludicrous like that. Just an genuine and honest bet.

You think that NMSU will sweep UTEP. You say that ODU and UAB will blow us out. How about you pick either of those scenarios and back it up with a wager. Whoever loses stays off the forum for 3 full months. I'm pretty sure you'll balk at the idea because there is no substance behind your banter, but man up, let's bet.

Epsilon talking crap, trolling the board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT