ADVERTISEMENT

El Paso Rapper Wearing Texas Western Jersey

I remember going to see Linda Ronstadt at the Pan Am way back early 80s. She came out wearing an nmsu football jersey, only. I forgave her once I saw those legs.

Haha Johnny Kage is in the video also. This is great keep the local artists videos coming.

That was kinda funny seeing Debroeder in that video. In regards to local Artist Videos that feature El Paso, I think this one below is one of the best, as far as imaging goes. It starts in Downtown El Paso and then at 4:18 it pans out from him singing inside the star on the mountain:

Reactions: JCorona
So far the Tobias Brown song and video are my favorite. Good stuff I had never heard that song.

I have heard the Khalid Location song twice already on Sirius Satelite radio. Then the El Paso Times said that the Griim Step video was played on BET Jams just last week. I also agree that the Tobias Brown one might be the best of the four videos. It's good to see these El Pasoans getting some national recognition. When you read their tweets and comments, it is also nice to see how much they appear to be proud of El Paso.

Reactions: JCorona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT