ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN+ Sun Bowl projections

Oh great we will get to watch a bunch of practice squad players.
Unless it’s the playoffs, bowl games don’t mean Jack 💩! It’s unfortunate though. Bowl games used to be a reward for having a successful season, and players rose to the occasion to play in one. That’s all gone now with today’s college athlete. Honestly, I’ve begun to start losing interest in college sports. Opt outs, transfer portal, NILs, it’s just too much for me.

Reactions: HtownMarty
Unless it’s the playoffs, bowl games don’t mean Jack 💩! It’s unfortunate though. Bowl games used to be a reward for having a successful season, and players rose to the occasion to play in one. That’s all gone now with today’s college athlete. Honestly, I’ve begun to start losing interest in college sports. Opt outs, transfer portal, NILs, it’s just too much for me.

Bowl games are fun for the fans and they mean a lot to most of the players (especially the players that won't be playing professionally).

Bowl games are fun for the fans and they mean a lot to most of the players (especially the players that won't be playing professionally).
How are Bowl games fun for the fans?? Nobody really goes to them do they?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT