ADVERTISEMENT

Exempt tourney next year?

STexMiner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 15, 2004
Anybody heard anything? I think by this time we had a pretty good idea that we'd be playing in the Wooden, but I could be wrong.

I heard something about a tournament during Thanksgiving in Corpus Christi

Thanks picks up,

Meh. They had a pretty decent field in 2013 (aTm, SMU, Virginia, Missouri St., Sam Houston). Not so much this year (TCU, Mississippi St., Bradley, St. Louis).

Floyd said on his radio show a few weeks ago that Colorado State will be in this Corpus Christi Tournament with us. For some reason I want to say that he mentioned Kansas State also, but don't quote me on that one. I don't remember the 4th team either, but it wasn't a big name.

A few weeks ago? Try December.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Thanks to Twitter for pointing me to it. Floyd only mentioned Illinois and Colorado St. So not too bad.

H/H with a MWC team. Assuming it's not UNLV, UNM, or SDSU, Boise would probably be a good get. They seem to have been on the bubble but not in the last few years, so it might be a win/win situation.

I wonder if that h/h would be w/ Wyoming. When was the last time UTEP played at 7,220 feet at the now newly- renovated Double A a.k.a. the Arena- Auditorium?

Well, CTF was half right. It was Illinois. Just not the University of Illinois. Southern Illinois. So far, it looks like UTEP, Southern Illinois and Oakland so far. And allegedly Colorado St.

Somewheres in the middle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT