ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

Looks like UAB is poaching our recruits. Our coaches should try to pay them back by poaching their recruits.

Are they offering after they commit to Utep?
Not sure, but it looks a little suspicious that two recruits that had committed to play at UTEP changed their minds and are now committed to UAB. I remember Coach Price saying that some schools poached his recruits and he had to ask them not to post their commitments on social media until after they had signed with UTEP.

Not sure, but it looks a little suspicious that two recruits that had committed to play at UTEP changed their minds and are now committed to UAB. I remember Coach Price saying that some schools poached his recruits and he had to ask them not to post their commitments on social media until after they had signed with UTEP.
Yep. Some Big XII schools were following his recruiting. Two years earlier Nord poached a O line from OU so it can go both ways.

UTEP again has a chance to create fake hype and some excitement but hasn’t tweeted out shit today, while NMSU has already tweeted most of their recruits and a surprise QB.

NMSU has more 2023 recruits signed than Dana Dimel has wins in five seasons, what a joke of a hire this continues to be. Get used to me being negative about Dimel until his sorry ass his gone. Tired of this same ole shit BS while other schools continue to pass UTEP. UTEP’s best recruit is a 6’4 kid from Parkland who pushed around 5’9 rush ends from Ysleta and Horizon the past four season. Meh.

Would you rather play Incarnate Word, Jacksonville State and Southern Utah in front of 5k people or go to UAB and the AAC with a shiny new head coach, IPF and new stadium? Nothing suspicious about that, stop.

NMSU is really starting to show signs of passing UTEP by in FB... Their recruiting class is not bad at all. Not to mention a former 4 star QB. I really hope Dimel get's it done this year, if not, I hope UTEP moves on and finds someone exciting, Kill quickly brought excitement to NMSU. Watch them succeed in CUSA lol
Last years class was good for the Faggies too….

Would you rather play Incarnate Word, Jacksonville State and Southern Utah in front of 5k people or go to UAB and the AAC with a shiny new head coach, IPF and new stadium? Nothing suspicious about that, stop.
Let’s not kid ourselves and think that UAB is packing them in either. They’re playing in front of 5k too. UAB wins more important games than UTEP does though.

Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT