ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

I agree with Taco. Dimel was able to get quality receivers in Cowing and Smith. I think we can all agree we haven’t seen Dimel bring in a quality QB.
Cowing was a gift, almost literally from a UT Longhorn assistant coach who brought the two together. Not my word, but Dimel's on a post game show the season before last.

If Dimel had six skill position players in three recruiting cycles, it might be a good thing. Otherwise, he's just treading water.

Dimel needs to step up his game and bring in two quality receivers from the transfer portal or proven juco guys that can contribute immediately. He also needs to bring in a proven QB that can run his system.

Dimel needs to step up his game and bring in two quality receivers from the transfer portal or proven juco guys that can contribute immediately. He also needs to bring in a proven QB that can run his system.
Don't shoot the messenger, word on social media is that he did and to expect big things from them. However, we've been down this road before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT