ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

Well, he's probably a military kid (being at andress) heading to west point. Odds are.....

Other offers? Meh....

A FEW may transfer out. MOST will probably become lifers
Not a military kid. He's super smart and athletic for a big kid. Unfortunately didn't get a lot of looks because he was on a pretty bad Andress team but he's got crazy upside. I don't think he was every offered by UTEP. Very hard worker as well and determined. Army got a good one.

Big time get. Wonder if he plays or Walden is like Dimel and refuses to play first year players.
There are only 2 true freshman players I can remember since Nord on forward where the coach and reporting media were like “Wow!”, “This guy is special (player)!”, “will be put in starting rotation” and made in immediate impact from day 1 at fall camp and on the field and that was Quintin Demps and AJ. Both top NFL players.

There are only 2 true freshman players I can remember since Nord on forward where the coach and reporting media were like “Wow!”, “This guy is special (player)!”, “will be put in starting rotation” and made in immediate impact from day 1 at fall camp and on the field and that was Quintin Demps and AJ. Both top NFL players.
Well Vittatoe was a 4 year starter and he put up quality numbers the whole way. Another I’d say was Braxton Amy. I remember he was exciting and had a lot of hype and then he just got injured all the time.

Reactions: minerfan_14

#1 player in NM

#1 player in NM

And his dad played at utep

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT