ADVERTISEMENT

Frazier (again)

topminer

All Star
Sep 5, 2003
This guy is rock solid--8 rebounds again to go along with all of his 3-pointers. He is proving the naysayers wrong.

Other observations from last night---

As people commented after the UNM game, Omega is getting back to form. We need him at top form.

Thomas was a difference maker--let's hope he'll soon be back to last season's year-end form.

Our point guards did not turn the ball over--Magee had some key assists while Gilyard was fearless in driving to the basket, drawing fouls, and knocking down the free throws.

Willms forced Washington State to alter their shots. We need him healthy and playing more minutes as he certainly is a factor.

I'm afraid Wade is in the perpetual dog house. I don't expect him to stick around.

My 2 cents.

This guy is rock solid--8 rebounds again to go along with all of his 3-pointers. He is proving the naysayers wrong.

Other observations from last night---

As people commented after the UNM game, Omega is getting back to form. We need him at top form.

Thomas was a difference maker--let's hope he'll soon be back to last season's year-end form.

Our point guards did not turn the ball over--Magee had some key assists while Gilyard was fearless in driving to the basket, drawing fouls, and knocking down the free throws.

Willms forced Washington State to alter their shots. We need him healthy and playing more minutes as he certainly is a factor.

I'm afraid Wade is in the perpetual dog house. I don't expect him to stick around.

My 2 cents.

Paul Thomas was terrible in the Lamar game aND not much better vs NMSU. Without Willms that left a huge hole in the inside game. I like Smith a lot but he misses layups and 2 foot jumpers at the worst times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT