ADVERTISEMENT

Haskins Center Half Sold for NMSU Game

Miner fans are eagerly awaiting this game. We have to defend our home court! It’s been a while since we’ve been excited about our basketball team.

Reactions: unihorn
FYI, website showing some decent seats in section K in row 7 to 8 if you want to pay a little more. Other than that its the upper mid to upper level that appears left.

"Cue the closet aggy fans on this board whining about their injuries"

Being 9-1 against us the last 5 years pretty much says it all

Just got my season tickets yesterday. Looking forward to basketball season. My expectations are high. Terry needs to remove the bad taste in my mouth that's the football program.

Reactions: utep2step
Texas Tour? 1/18 in San Antonio, 1/23 in Houston, and 1/25 in Denton. Tough traveling schedule for us that live in the middle of all those cities. I wish they were spread out a little more.

I was counting on the UTSA 2.0 trip (maybe lil train will join us), however as much as I’d like to go to UH, I can’t swing it this time.

UNT I’ll be at, but I most likely won’t be solo. My wife and I met in Denton (actually middle named our oldest ‘Denton’). She wants to go back and visit our old stomping grounds. You are more than welcome to join us at the game and after game festivities.

Now for the conference tourney, she ain’t aloud to come.:cool:

Reactions: JCorona
I was counting on the UTSA 2.0 trip (maybe lil train will join us), however as much as I’d like to go to UH, I can’t swing it this time.

UNT I’ll be at, but I most likely won’t be solo. My wife and I met in Denton (actually middle named our oldest ‘Denton’). She wants to go back and visit our old stomping grounds. You are more than welcome to join us at the game and after game festivities.

Now for the conference tourney, she ain’t aloud to come.:cool:
Definitely! Let’s go to that same bar from last time. I won’t be going to Houston for the RICE game instead I’ll attend the Houston game on 12/19. I also won’t be going to the Dallas area until the cusa tournament.

That’s sounds like a nostalgic date night with your wife. Enjoy those moments. I’ll give you a call closer to the utsa game.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Definitely! Let’s go to that same bar from last time. I won’t be going to Houston for the RICE game instead I’ll attend the Houston game on 12/19. I also won’t be going to the Dallas area until the cusa tournament.

That’s sounds like a nostalgic date night with your wife. Enjoy those moments. I’ll give you a call closer to the utsa game.

Sounds good.

Were you able to snag a ticket for the UH game, or are you just taking a chance? Heard it had sold out on a UH board.

Sounds good.

Were you able to snag a ticket for the UH game, or are you just taking a chance? Heard it had sold out on a UH board.
Yes. I got some tickets in section 106 for $26 a pop. It’s the closest I could find behind the UTEP bench. If you wanna tag along I can pick you up in NB otw.

Texas Tour? 1/18 in San Antonio, 1/23 in Houston, and 1/25 in Denton. Tough traveling schedule for us that live in the middle of all those cities. I wish they were spread out a little more.
I'll go up to Denton. Only 35 min away

You guys are seriously getting me excited about this year's men's basketball team. I'm laying some green on our boys tomorrow to win straight up. Not too much, way too soon for that, but I'm excited, man.

You guys are seriously getting me excited about this year's men's basketball team. I'm laying some green on our boys tomorrow to win straight up. Not too much, way too soon for that, but I'm excited, man.
I wish I had your problem. My church is expecting me tomorrow at their event. I have been racking my brain trying to get out of it.

Just joined today, and 1 post..welcome to my block list!

I miss the days when there was good trolling by the likes of realm

Ah geez, that sucks! I will miss your Man City updates on UTEP threads! This is minermaniac2023, I couldn’t get the email to confirm my account. So I got something else.

Just stating facts soccer lover. You can’t handle the truth and that’s fine. Go to your bubble and hang out there Nancy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT