ADVERTISEMENT

If UTEP wants to replace the 3 cancelled games....

You do to make children though. Its ok if you've never had intercourse. Just don't sit here and say that you choose not to have children.

I already said I haven't "slipped one pass the goalie". If you don't get that reference, then look it up.

Nobody is denying that people that partake in vaginal sex without protection CHOOSE to have children.

I CHOOSE not to have children. That is a FACT. I don't understand why you keep debating FACTS.

just by looking at the screen monikers I can see that auto chick has 8 of the last 9 post.... I gotta go through this thread and read what you guys said to piss that dude off

Reactions: TxRdKiller
I've had girls play footsie at a BAR!!! but who the hell gets home and wants to have sex with a foot??? I'm sure it is the furthest body part from the vagina

Footsie isn't a foot job. LMAO!!!!

Not everything is about vaginal sex. Variety is fun.

look dude... I don't agree with a lot of the stuff you post, but you're a smart guy. Right now you're not acting like yourself. If you live with someone go check in with them. You're not being yourself right now

look dude... I don't agree with a lot of the stuff you post, but you're a smart guy. Right now you're not acting like yourself. If you live with someone go check in with them. You're not being yourself right now

I'm acting the same as I always have.

Thanks for the compliment!

Can't wait for college sports to start up again. I just wish we had a good football team. Are any of you gonna go to the games?

I’ll be there, probably have my choice of seats.
Wonder if they will make all the tickets same price?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT