ADVERTISEMENT

If UTEP wants to replace the 3 cancelled games....

I am glad you understand.

I don't consider food, clothes, and shelter optional.

Traveling hobbies, and kids are optional expenses. They are CHOICES that you make.
Yes most choose to have kids, but once you have them they need food, clothes and shelter so its not optional any more. Its included.

Yes most choose to have kids, but once you have them they need food, clothes and shelter so its not optional any more. Its included.

You CHOSE to have a kid. Any expenses you accrue are expenses you CHOSE.

Just like I CHOOSE to travel. Any expenses I accrue are expenses I CHOOSE. I need food and shelter when I travel. Those are OPTIONAL expenses.

Last edited:
You CHOSE to have a kid. Any expenses you accrue are expenses you CHOSE.

Just like I CHOOSE to travel. Any expenses I accrue are expenses I CHOOSE. I need food and shelter when I travel. Those are OPTIONAL expenses.
What about rape, abandonment, etc? What about unexpected child issues at birth. All of those situations may cost more.

Its not always so easy like you say. Life can be more complicated. Its not just black and white. Life doesn't just march forward like a nazi soldier. The more you type the more I know that have no real life experiences. I dont care what you keep repeating.

Reactions: Dmanminer
What about rape, abandonment, etc? What about unexpected child issues at birth. All of those situations may cost more.

Its not always so easy like you say. Life can be more complicated. Its not just black and white. Life doesn't just march forward like a nazi soldier. The more you type the more I know that have no real life experiences. I dont care what you repeating.

That is a whole different conversation for another thread.

I am talking about parents who CHOOSE to have children.

What do you consider "real life experiences"? I consider working and having a college degree as life experiences. Traveling is a life experience as well. There are a lot of life experiences.

So are you saying you don't like to argue on a daily basis?

I like talking about things and hearing other people's opinions and will show facts when I need to.

I won't say somebody doesn't have "real life experiences" because that's just silly.

Being childfree by choice means you CHOOSE not to have kids, meaning I CAN have kids but CHOOSE not to.

I didn't think I had to explain that. LOL!!
Oh but you do.
Have you ever had sex?
Do you abstain from having sex?
If no do you use some kind of special contraceptive that you use?
How do you know that you CAN have kids?
Have you tested your sperm or did somebody you got pregnant have an abortion?
Can you be more specific?
Can you type without laughing out loud?

Oh but you do.
Have you ever had sex?
Do you abstain from having sex?
If no do you use some kind of special contraceptive that you use?
How do you know that you CAN have kids?
Have you tested your speed or did somebody you got pregnant have an abortion?
Can you be more specific?
Can you type without laughing out loud?

LOL I'm the creepy one, but you're asking about my sex life. LMAO!!

Look up websites about being childfree by choice if you need to learn more.

Being childfree by choice means that you're not barren or sterile, so you CHOOSE not to have kids.

I get asked questions about this all the time and it's funny people think that it's ok to ask about your sex life. I don't care because I'm an open book, but I just think it's funny.

It's like me going up to a family of 5 asking them why they need more than one kid.

And since you're curious, no I have never "slipped one pass the goalie".

LOL I'm the creepy one, but you're asking about my sex life. LMAO!!

Look up websites about being childfree by choice if you need to learn more.

Being childfree by choice means that you're not barren or sterile, so you CHOOSE not to have kids.

I get asked questions about this all the time and it's funny people think that it's ok to ask about your sex life. I don't care because I'm an open book, but I just think it's funny.

It's like me going up to a family of 5 asking them why they need more than one kid.

And since you're curious, no I have never "slipped one pass the goalie".
I figured you wouldn't answer and then say you don't care. All you had to do was give a valid answer. Moving on.

I did answer. What more information do you need? What do you want to know about my sex life? I have nothing to hide.
You answered by not answering anything. Now you have nothing to hide? Either answer the questions or don't. Stop skirting the subject.

Oh my bad. Everybody is laughing at me right now.

Yes, anybody would laugh at something that asks a stranger on their Internet about their sex life.

Even funnier that you supposedly work in the medial field, but never learned anything about sex.

Yes, anybody would laugh at something that asks a stranger on their Internet about their sex life.

Even funnier that you supposedly work in the medial field, but never learned anything about sex.
Even funnier coming from somebody that supposedly has life experiences. Take care.

Even funnier coming from somebody that supposedly has life experiences. Take care.

Who said that? I have MANY life experiences.

It could be worse and I could ask a stranger on the Internet and ask them about their sex life. And to be specific. HAHA!!!

This is funny because I have had similar conversations like this before.

Some people hate childfree by choice people because they're jealous of us.

Oral sex, mutual masturbation, handjob, footjob, etc. I'm surprised you don't know these things!! LMAO!!!
Next time I talk about sex and having children with you I will be sure to explain how that type of sex (intercourse) works AB. Im sure everybody here was confused. Then you can still play coy and pretend that you dont know what I mean if you like.

Next time I talk about sex and having children with you I will be sure to explain how that type of sex (intercourse) works AB. Im sure everybody here was confused. Then you can still play coy and pretend that you dont know what I mean if you like.

I said there are ways to have sex without having kids.

You said to tell you, so I did!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT