ADVERTISEMENT

Lets blame this one on Hardison as well....

Didn’t guarantee but I believed we’d beat FIU Sam Houston and NMSU. If only Tyrin Smith had played. Anyhow, 2 out of 3 isn’t bad

LOL

"Well smash NMSU." https://utep.forums.rivals.com/threads/utep-la-tech-game-thread.12111/page-6#post-237847

"NMSU is pouring it on hapless SHSU. That will definitely be a win"

"NMSU we’ll still win."

" I’m sure after we beat NMSU and get another win or two"

I think we will beat Sam Houston, yes.
That's very possible and Utep will get to a whopping 3-9 this year in Dimel's 6th year, with almost everyone returning! Deserves a 3 year extension Senter states after the game. Expressing the difficulty on winning in a Hostile environment in Huntsville against a team stoked about getting their 1st FBS win on a cloudy, slightly muggy night, with the shadow of the statue of Sam Houston Looming over the UTEP Bench!

It was obvious that dimel peaked during his bowl season. Many didn’t want to see things clearly and predicted 8+ wins the season after the bowl game. Then after that failure still didn’t learn the lesson and predicted 6+ wins this season. If Dimel gets to close out his contract some will predict a bowl game next season.

It was obvious that dimel peaked during his bowl season. Many didn’t want to see things clearly and predicted 8+ wins the season after the bowl game. Then after that failure still didn’t learn the lesson and predicted 6+ wins this season. If Dimel gets to close out his contract some will predict a bowl game next season.
🙋🏻‍♂️ The program was ripe. If it was gonna happen during Dimel’s tenure, that was the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT