ADVERTISEMENT

Lobos Game Thread

You see what happens when you throw it to Garret? Dimel, you’ve got to trust
your play makers to put this game away.

Last edited:
We snatched victory from the jaws of defeat with the way Dismel slammed on the brakes with a mighty FOUR point lead. Alas, a win is a win. We beat yet another team shittier than ours. It is what it is.

Oh, thanks to Mr. Woodford for his very enjoyable company tonight.

We snatched victory from the jaws of defeat with the way Dismel slammed on the brakes with a mighty FOUR point lead. Alas, a win is a win. We beat yet another team shittier than ours. It is what it is.

Oh, thanks to Mr. Woodford for his very enjoyable company tonight.
I think they are even with UTEP and advantage to them on coaching. It’s a good win

Reactions: TxRdKiller
A win is a win and I will take it. But we barely beat a bad team that lost 6 WR's before the game and had their QB get injured in the 2nd half and could barely walk.
Kuglers 5th year and Dimels first 3 teams would have lost this.

Reactions: shyminer81
I think we underestimated that 3-3-5 defense. Lobos have it down. And with UTEPs vanilla offense, they were going to struggle. You either get a big play, or stopped.

I never thought 30k, but it was also rainy, which usually depresses attendance.
There was literally one guy who said that. He's known to over exaggerate everything. Most posters predicted right around what we hit.

Glad we won. I think with Dimel kept this game closer than it needed to be. Our defense looked great in the second half. Receivers looked really good tonight. The crowd was lively and I thought there were more than 15k. Hopefully we can get to 20k next week. Go Miners

Reactions: JCorona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT