ADVERTISEMENT

Marquette...

The aggies played number 2 Kansas close and only lost by three on the road. I’d say that’s a pretty good indicator on where the Miners are. Let’s hope the team continues to improve and stays healthy.

The aggies will be a top 25 team this year. I hope we finish above expectations and can be a top 25 team the next two folofollo years! There's hope on the Horizon. This year anything over .500 is a bonus in my opinion.

The aggies played number 2 Kansas close and only lost by three on the road. I’d say that’s a pretty good indicator on where the Miners are. Let’s hope the team continues to improve and stays healthy.
Doesn't take much to get me excited about Miner basketball, but this is getting ridiculous. The last three losses were by 6, 4 and 7 points to teams with a combined record of 19-7. The first two losses were by 27 and 33. Nuff sed!

Doesn't take much to get me excited about Miner basketball, but this is getting ridiculous. The last three losses were by 6, 4 and 7 points to teams with a combined record of 19-7. The first two losses were by 27 and 33. Nuff sed!

I believe if, and when, we pull out a close win against a much higher rated team the win will put us "over the hump" and on a path toward consistent victories. This is a young, talented team that is just starting to play together as a unit

Who cares about the Aggies? The Aggies record has nothing to do with UTEP. I thought this was a UTEP board?

Who gives a f**** Mr. Vol?????
181.gif

Reactions: HeWore62
John 100, welcome to the best public domain on Miner sports. Well, here and Kyyote's Den. MR.com had a fantastic UTEP sports analyst who gave UTEP breakdowns like no other but he left, so the site has gone dormant, so to speak. Give it week or so to grasp the culture on here and you'll get the gist of the "cult of personalities" on here. When UTEP is winning, this site comes alive with all sorts of who's who of UTEP fans and supporters. Fans from famous rock bands, big business, former players, media folks, students, alums, etc... As you obviously know UTEP is rebuilding so it's the motley crew of people but most on here, as of right now, are as honest about UTEP sports as you can get. It's unfiltered and raw and the admin for this site is "in absentia" for stuff on here most of the time, you learn where most on here are coming from.

Welcome. If you feeling say "F off", well, that's your right.

John 100, welcome to the best public domain on Miner sports. Well, here and Kyyote's Den. MR.com had a fantastic UTEP sports analyst who gave UTEP breakdowns like no other but he left, so the site has gone dormant, so to speak. Give it week or so to grasp the culture on here and you'll get the gist of the "cult of personalities" on here. When UTEP is winning, this site comes alive with all sorts of who's who of UTEP fans and supporters. Fans from famous rock bands, big business, former players, media folks, students, alums, etc... As you obviously know UTEP is rebuilding so it's the motley crew of people but most on here, as of right now, are as honest about UTEP sports as you can get. It's unfiltered and raw and the admin for this site is "in absentia" for stuff on here most of the time, you learn where most on here are coming from.

Welcome. If you feeling say "F off", well, that's your right.

Thanks for the welcome! I hope soon enough we can actually talk about UTEP sports and not hogwash.

The best defense is...Ignore.
Feeding a troll is like getting a colonoscopy , the best thing that can happen is that you'll find something shitty!

Nice job utep2step. You have to give them the benefit of the doubt until they prove they are either worthy...or not. I salute you, sir!!

Last edited:
Reactions: miner1liner
Even though we lost, that game got me pumped up for conference play. I truly believe we will be in the top 3 in the conference this year and competing for the title. This team has so much talent that is just beginning to shine and the nerves are finally being shaken. I think we have a true talent in Jordan Lathon who could go down as one of the best Miners if he continues to progress. Gilyard and Hawkins still look a little lost and would rather shoot than move the ball but I like their confidence. Odigie and Ezeagu are monsters inside and put 15-20 pounds Ezeagu and we have our best big men since Caracter. I am excited for this season and really excited to see what major talent we have on the bench waiting for next year.

Haha haha! Top 3 and losing at home to a MEAC team by 15. This team ****ing sucks

Reactions: John 100
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT