ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe Jones will come back due to loyalty to Kugler.

FeralFelidae

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 1, 2003
Kugler could have kicked Jones off the team due to his infraction but instead disciplined him internally and gave him a second chance. Maybe Jones will have gratitude for this and come back one more year out of loyalty?

Kug is right on this, he needs to weigh his grading and mull it over. Good problem to have. No college loan debt and to graduate with a degree is a blessing. I hope he knows that?!

First off he doesn't owe Kugler anything just his self and his family. Second Kugler didn't kick him off the team for Kugler not for Jones. Jones could have went anywhere he wanted but Kugler will never have another Jones. A lesser player could have got kicked off.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
If there's one thing you can say about Kugler, it's that he's honest. I can't imagine Kugs would be selfish enough to try and force Jones to stay especially if he has a high draft grade. Plus, whatever grade he gets, I can't imagine it would get any higher. He had a hell of a year and he wasn't seriously injured. If he stays and because he's a RB I would imagine teams would hold that against him since they have such a limited shelf life. Plus he's risking getting injured again or not putting up as many yards, all of which could hurt his draft stock.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT