MI Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2001

MEET THE METZ,
MEET THE METZ,
Step right up and greet the Metz!
Bring your kiddies,
bring your wife;
Guaranteed to have the time of your life
because the Metz are really throwin' the ball; chucking those bombs over the front 7!
East side,
West side,
everybody's coming down
to meet the M-E-T-Z Metz of El Chuco town!
Oh, the butcher and the baker and the people on the streets,
where did they go? To MEET THE METZ!
Oh, they're hollerin' and cheerin' and they're jumpin' in their seats,
where did they go? To MEET THE METZ!
All the fans are true to the orange and blue,
so hurry up and come on down -
'cause we've got ourselves a ball club,
The Metz of El Chuco town!
Give 'em a yell!
Give 'em a hand!
And let 'em know your rootin' in the stand!
Come on and MEET THE METZ,
MEET THE METZ,
Step right up and greet the Metz!
Bring your kiddies,
bring your wife;
Guaranteed to have the time of your life
because the Mets are really throwin' the ball; chucking those bombs over the front 7!
East side,
West side,
everybody's coming down
to meet the M-E-T-Z Metz of El Chuco town!
Of EL Chuco town!

OMG, Develman! I grew up going to NY Mets games.... my dad's company had box seats right by third base. I thought I was the only one in El Paso who knew the words to the Mets theme song! You did a great job with the new lyrics!

Reactions: allminer
OMG, Develman! I grew up going to NY Mets games.... my dad's company had box seats right by third base. I thought I was the only one in El Paso who knew the words to the Mets theme song! You did a great job with the new lyrics!
Thanks WZI , but plagiarism is easy ,check that, what do they call it now day's ? Sampling, yep .

Rumor has it that Metz is also going to start playing Defensive End this week in order to fix our Pass Rush! Tim Floyd can't decide whether he is going to start Metz at either Shooting Guard or Small Forward and Dr. Natalicio has single handedly placed Metz in charge of getting UTEP to Tier 1 status.

I guess we have a week to enjoy it, so Metz has become UTEP's very own Chuck Norris or the Tim Howard can save anything thing from last year.

If Metz is Chuck Norris then lets make him basketball coach. Im sure he can lead the team to the NCAA Tourney cause we all know Floyd can't.

Rumor has it that Metz is also going to start playing Defensive End this week in order to fix our Pass Rush! Tim Floyd can't decide whether he is going to start Metz at either Shooting Guard or Small Forward and Dr. Natalicio has single handedly placed Metz in charge of getting UTEP to Tier 1 status.

I guess we have a week to enjoy it, so Metz has become UTEP's very own Chuck Norris or the Tim Howard can save anything thing from last year.

No, D. UTEP sucks this year, but Kugler avoided, for this year at least, a loss that could have been devastating beyond measure. This was NMSU we barely beat, not La. Tech or even Rice. But you read this board regularly and so you know just as well that Coach Kugler will not fess up as to why Metz wasn't given the starting position, or a larger role, because counter to Kugler's testimony, Metz has been showing serious FBS contributory skills since he first stepped on the practice field. Kugler doesn't have to answer, he can fib or he can come out and fess up and just say the young man is the best of the three. He's a State of Texas employee so he should take the high road...just saying.

Reactions: allminer
LMAO at myself. Saw this thread...which is new to ME...and started scrolling down thru the messages. I got about 3 or 4 posts into it and saw a post by Epsilon00. My first thought was, "Ah shit, there goes the neighborhood". For whatever reason, I looked at the date and his post was about a year old. Pretty sure I'm gonna go have a shot of tequila in celebration of 'what I thought was, but really wasn't'. Cheers!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT