ADVERTISEMENT

MTSU game

Wilson and Senter need to have a talk with Kevin Baker. He is breaking the rule of going into the game with a 50/50 chance of winning. He is at like 80/20. It is unacceptable being in 3rd place in CUSA and beating the best team in the league. He is making the other coaches look bad.
Congrats to Kevin and his team. Keep it up.

Wilson and Senter need to have a talk with Kevin Baker. He is breaking the rule of going into the game with a 50/50 chance of winning. He is at like 80/20. It is unacceptable being in 3rd place in CUSA and beating the best team in the league. He is making the other coaches look bad.
Interesting that the most successful coach at UTEP currently was hired by previous regime.

#FIREGYMSENTER

Interesting that the most successful coach at UTEP currently was hired by previous regime.

#FIREGYMSENTER

Where's Curly & Moe?

mark-wahlberg-crickets.gif

Happy for the lady Miners. hope they bust the CUSA bracket and get to the tourney.

Just my 2 cents, but other that Z I think this team has maxed out their potential. And even then, don't think Z's talent is being developed in this system. Also, these kids are not doing themselves any favors and their prospects on the transfer portal probably won't be so bright and we might be stuck with this roster for a while.

It was sad to look into the defeated eyes of our team...before the game even started. They've lost any ounce of confidence they might have had early in the year. Maybe it was just a bad night, or something's going on in the locker room we're not privy to. All I know is, if they don't believe they can win, we can't either. On to Bowling Green tomorrow. My hope springs eternal.

GO MINERS!

No, yes, no, no.

Whats your point? Past success is irrelevant according to you.
My point is, that is fine for womens basketball. It’s not good enough for the men’s team. More pressure should be on Bronzeing and OffSenter.

Past successes are irrelevant to recruits, tv networks, and conferences, the most important things. They are relevant to fan expectations and a standard set for your program.

My point is, that is fine for womens basketball. It’s not good enough for the men’s team. More pressure should be on Bronzeing and OffSenter.

Past successes are irrelevant to recruits, tv networks, and conferences, the most important things. They are relevant to fan expectations and a standard set for your program.
You’re mad cuz of his salary. We haven’t done shit in the last 30 years that entitles us to anything more than what we do.

To be fair the three-pointers were at 20' 9" back then.
Point taken, devel, but me thinks you are being too fair.

The season before the 3 point line change and the season following the change, there was only a 1.1 percent difference amongst D1 cbb teams at the time the data was compared.

What are we at…27.5 - 28%, or something like that?

We suck!!

Point taken, devel, but me thinks you are being too fair.

The season before the 3 point line change and the season following the change, there was only a 1.1 percent difference amongst D1 cbb teams at the time the data was compared.

What are we at…27.5 - 28%, or something like that?

We suck!!

Yes, we are a very awful shooting team, the bottom of the barrel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT