ADVERTISEMENT

MWC to consider expansion even without being poached

Stull and Natalicio better jump on it or else we're goingredients to be stuck in the Sun Belt 2.0.

CUSA is the Sun Belt 2.0! Why do you think the TV contracts were slashed and burned. WKU, Marshall, La Tech and now USM carry CUSA water in football and they will jump ship asap when opportunity knocks. Luckily for UTEP, they have common bonds with MWC schools and geography so UTEP needs to bail on what was once a good conference...soon I hope!

CUSA is the Sun Belt 2.0! Why do you think the TV contracts were slashed and burned. WKU, Marshall, La Tech and now USM carry CUSA water in football and they will jump ship asap when opportunity knocks. Luckily for UTEP, they have common bonds with MWC schools and geography so UTEP needs to bail on what was once a good conference...soon I hope!

Agreed. If we stay behind we would be part of Sun Belt 3.0...

Last night, while watching the Miners play... It felt like UTEP could be on the cusp of something... a MWC invite, would be the icing on the cake. PS tell Kugler to take Jones out early! lol

Reactions: allminer
So are you guys proposing attacking UT through the air? Kugler will likely try to play keep-away with Jones and the running game.

So are you guys proposing attacking UT through the air? Kugler will likely try to play keep-away with Jones and the running game.

Which to me sounds like a good idea...which is why maybe last week was a bit overkill.

Just like the last 2 years. They are contributing greatly to his deterioration.....
Lol do you guys follow the local news or not? Kugler already explained his reasoning for 30 carries and it won't be a regular thing! It was a reward for his come back and Jones aaked for it. Its not gonna be that case all year relax and read the local news fellas!

Lol do you guys follow the local news or not? Kugler already explained his reasoning for 30 carries and it won't be a regular thing! It was a reward for his come back and Jones aaked for it. Its not gonna be that case all year relax and read the local news fellas!

Skeptical_66cb9b_254906.jpg

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106

Lack of access for out of towers. Also, this is the first I've heard of the matter being addressed by Kugs. Slow news is better than no news. Thanks for the heads up. Makes more sense now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT