ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Marshall

axingfools1

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 6, 2011
Was offered by UTEP earlier this week. He is a 6'11 250lb center out of Tennessee that can finish, rebound and block shots. 4-star player across the board. He originally signed with Memphis, but then left for CC. There was some kind of mass exodus? Anyway, he would be a junior next season. He would be a great addition IMO. He could start next season.

Also waiting to hear about PG Greg Foster Jr. Last we heard he was down to UTEP and Gonzaga.

UTEP and UNM are reciprocating a lot of offers. Floyd is following Weirs recruits and vice versa. Beating UNM and NMSU this year is imperative!

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Also UTEP now has 4 available scholarships for 2019. This includes PFs Royster and Eyman. There will only be 3 upper classman next year as of right now. If Floyd is gone then PT will have a big decision to make. We could be looking at a whole new team again. Winning now AND getting a top recruiting class is Floyds only hope.

I think we now need at least two big men for next year. One JC and perhaps a freshman. The biggest selling point is immediate playing time availability. I don't see either Smith or Royster as true viable options as a starting Center.

Last edited:
Greg Foster Jr to Gonzaga. I dont blame him and I wish him good luck!

Just goes to show how far UTEP and Floyd have fallen. Any connection Floyd had is gone..

Can we get Nick Marshall since we need a starting center next year and Jones/Jones have left?

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT