ADVERTISEMENT

NMSU BB Shutdown

“Moccia's new contract was made public on the same day that a Title IX investigation regarding NMSU women's basketball Director of Operations George Ross Jr. was made public and in the same week that five former members of the NMSU men's basketball program were named a lawsuit filed by two of their former teammates accusing them of sexual assault.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Cube Jack
Who cares about NMSU? Let's focus on UTEP.
Cooper-eye-roll-gif.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Cube Jack
Yes, let’s keep this thread about the total lack of institutional control at NMSU.

We all know your life is so dull, so the only pleasure you have is reading this thread.

Who cares what NMSU is doing? Post on the NMSU board if you care so much. Focus on your own life and stop focusing on what others are doing around you.

We all know your life is so dull, so the only pleasure you have is reading this thread.

Who cares what NMSU is doing? Post on the NMSU board if you care so much. Focus on your own life and stop focusing on what others are doing around you.
Stop clicking on this thread if you’re triggered by it, mouth breather.

NMSU is our rival — I enjoy watching them flounder.

Reactions: T-6 Miner
Stop clicking on this thread if you’re triggered by it, mouth breather.

NMSU is our rival — I enjoy watching them flounder.

Who's triggered?

I'm just confused why you care so much about NMSU. If you care about them so much, then go to their board and post about them.

It's sad that the only joy you have in your life is reading this thread.

Who's triggered?

I'm just confused why you care so much about NMSU. If you care about them so much, then go to their board and post about them.

It's sad that the only joy you have in your life is reading this thread.
Dude, I did 1,000 things today other than reading this thread. You must be an aggy troll.

Dude, I did 1,000 things today other than reading this thread. You must be an aggy troll.

Sure you did.

I don't care about the Aggies. Never have. Never will. You are the person talking about them. WTF are you talking about?

No, no P5 school would’ve touched Moccia with a 10’ pole when he signed his new contract and he knows it. Money was put on the table and he took it knowing very darn well very dark clouds were, and still are, swirling. Second, Aggie faculty have every right to be disgusted.

Reactions: techsloth
“Incidents of violence, abuse, and corruption have been protracted at New Mexico State University, and we have grave concerns about the university’s ability to adequately address ongoing corruption related to the Men’s Basketball Program and the athletic program as a whole," - Stephanie Rodriguez, cabinet secretary for New Mexico Higher Education Department”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT