ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Girl scouts harassed at Sun Bowl game

If the allegations are true, asking if your partner can be his friends "girlfriend" for the day is sexual harassment.

That’s what I’m saying, I don’t believe it. And the reason I don’t believe is because she said it happened to 3 girls and then said boys were being told how great they were. Just sounds very exaggerated.

I probably be more inclined to believe it if the lady said that one of her girls was approached by a would be pedophile and was sexually harassed. But she is stating it in a manner in which grown men are POS and there was a pattern of inappropriate behavior. I don’t buy it. I don’t believe (I hope) there aren’t several grown men running around hitting on multiple 9 year old girls in Girl Scout uniforms.

Unfortunately it does happen. Often the other fans just ignore it as if it isn't there or are laughing or just into the game. Police are rarely around. It's not exclusive to any one college or team either

I agree. I just want to see if anyone will speak up and corroborate the story. I

Its funny how on her Facebook page, one day she said 3 of her girls were sexually harassed and a few days later she stated 6 of them were sexually harassed at the game. Im sorry but this lady is full of it. The more you read her Facebook the more it seems like a movement to get her Metoo thing started.

Reactions: El Paso 777
One reason many victims don't come forward is because they're afraid of backlash from people who won't believe them and will dig into their personal life.

But with that being said, should there be some verification of the events in question? Especially this one? At the Sun Bowl, in front of tons of people? Just like you cant crucify people coming forward people shouldn’t automatically assume guilt either. There has to be some sort of middle ground

Reactions: El Paso 777
One reason many victims don't come forward is because they're afraid of backlash from people who won't believe them and will dig into their personal life.

You said you see sexual harassment all the time at UTEP events. Have you ever done anything to stop it?

But with that being said, should there be some verification of the events in question? Especially this one? At the Sun Bowl, in front of tons of people? Just like you cant crucify people coming forward people shouldn’t automatically assume guilt either. There has to be some sort of middle ground

I still don't understand how there was not one person to witness what happened.

Of course there has to be middle ground and that's what some people don't understand.

The fact is some people will believe everything they read and don't question anything.

Well now she is attacking the Golden Globe Awards because men won most of the awards. I guess it’s time to go bigger in order to get famous.

It's funny because of course most women agree with her since they are friends with her on Facebook, but it's funny seeing some women call her out.

She even made a post about wanting to cancel men in 2018.

And the ironic thing is she had the opportunity to stand up to these men and get security or police involved, but she chose not to.

The people I really feel sorry for are her children. I feel sorry for her daughter who is being brought up to believe that men are bad and don't treat you with respect and I feel bad for her son that he is somehow part of the problem.

Reactions: EPTUTEP
That’s what I’m saying, I don’t believe it. And the reason I don’t believe is because she said it happened to 3 girls and then said boys were being told how great they were. Just sounds very exaggerated.

I probably be more inclined to believe it if the lady said that one of her girls was approached by a would be pedophile and was sexually harassed. But she is stating it in a manner in which grown men are POS and there was a pattern of inappropriate behavior. I don’t buy it. I don’t believe (I hope) there aren’t several grown men running around hitting on multiple 9 year old girls in Girl Scout uniforms.
It was caught on camera....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT