ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hats off to you Dallas Cowboy fans on here

I see the clear sarcasm on jdubb66 post. Just saying. Too bad the Redskins couldn't take advantage of the early Christmas gift sent their way by the Cowboys. I would love to see three teams from the NFC East in the playoffs.

Reactions: develman
Thank you Eagles! Dallas clinched #1 seed overall homefield advanatge! Time to bring Romo in and protect Dak.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Yea you're right if we rest him now it would be almost a month before he plays again. It kind of sucks for Elliot cuz he's not going to get that rookie rushing record from Dickerson. No need to run him down to the ground anymore.

Reactions: unihorn
20c0c309-996b-422e-bb3b-0a82ec84efba_500.jpg

As a favor to our NFC east brothers in DC we keep you guys alive. Beat the Giants and the NFC East will have three teams in the playoffs.

Reactions: develman
Are you ****ing shitting me? Dallas fans? That's ****ing pathetic...

Last edited:
If score holds Cowboys will be hosting either New York or Green Bay. (Unless Detroit can upset Seattle) I didn't want to see either one of those teams. I'll be cheering for the Lions next week.

If score holds Cowboys will be hosting either New York or Green Bay. (Unless Detroit can upset Seattle) I didn't want to see either one of those teams. I'll be cheering for the Lions next week.

I don't see Detroit going into Seattle and winning. Stranger things have happened. That stated, should that hold true, I'd rather Dallas face NY for a third time at home, over a red hot Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay. Third time's a charm against the Giants, whose offense does not scare me.

I don't see Detroit going into Seattle and winning. Stranger things have happened. That stated, should that hold true, I'd rather Dallas face NY for a third time at home, over a red hot Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay. Third time's a charm against the Giants, whose offense does not scare me.
I definitely want a Lions win on a Saturday. It's difficult but not impossible. Arizona went into Seattle and beat them last week. Detroit is a better team than Arizona. Seattle struggled today against San Francisco. I don't want to see Green Bay either but New York is not an easy win by any means. Since 1970 teams are 13-7 when going for the 3-0 sweep so it's actually becoming very common to beat a team three times in a season. It's going to be a war to advance to the NFC championship against either NY or GB.

Reactions: miner661
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT