ADVERTISEMENT

OT NMSU up 29-25 at the half

El Paso 777

MI Regular
Oct 15, 2017
NMSU looks very good and I wouldn't be surprised if they end the season with less than 5 losses.

They made the postseason 7/8 years and are continuing to dominate.

This is what UTEP needs to accomplish. Maybe with a new coach it will happen. I want to see UTEP be up at the half against a Top 10 team and I want UTEP to go to the Big Dance or NIT on a consistent basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tucson_Miner
NMSU looks very good and I wouldn't be surprised if they end the season with less than 5 wins.

They made the postseason 7/8 years and are continuing to dominate.

This is what UTEP needs to accomplish. Maybe with a new coach it will happen. I want to see UTEP be up at the half against a Top 10 team and I want UTEP to go to the Big Dance or NIT on a consistent basis.

Take it to the aggy board aggroid.

You’re joyous, not jealous.

No, I'm jealous. I want UTEP to succeed. I want UTEP to go to the Big Dance on a consistent basis, I want UTEP to beat Top 10 teams, and overall just want UTEP to have great teams. UTEP hasn't been great since 2010-2011.

Hey, we beat UIW and Howard. Stop complaining! That is the best we have and will have for awhile. We should be happy with those wins. Don't you remember 1966 or 1992? UTEP was good then and top recruits like Trey Toucher and Jake Flaggert dig the banners in the Don.

Reactions: El Paso 777
Aggies are trying to UTEP this game away. At least their fans can take solace that it's Miami and not Lamar, Maryland-eastern Shore, Norfolk St, or Northern Arizona.

NMSU wins 63-54.

NMSU is the real deal. They had great teams in the past, but this is a spectacular team.

They will be playing USC in the Championship game on Christmas Day at 4 P.M. on ESPN2.

NMSU wins 63-54.

NMSU is the real deal. They had great teams in the past, but this is a spectacular team.

They will be playing USC in the Championship game on Christmas Day at 4 P.M. on ESPN2.

You mean “we.”

It is sad that they are so much better than us. Congratulations to them. They consistently have great players. They would probably own CUSA as well. Hopefully Senter makes the basketball coach hire without any input from Dr Nats, Stull, or Park.

Aggie : Hey Miner dude, how's it going? What you have you guys accomplished recently?

Miner: We beat Middle Tennessee at home last year. They're in our conference, but it is still a big win. We also beat Washington St and finished in 6th place in a tournament last year. We beat Western Michigan.

Aggie : Cool story bro! We just beat the #6 team on a neutral floor and have made 5 out of the last 6 NCAA Tournaments.

Miner: Oh well, we have the 1966 national title!

Aggie: Yeah, no one cares anymore.

This is a Miner board, not an aggy board. These two aggys need to be banned in the worst way.

It is sad that they are so much better than us. Congratulations to them. They consistently have great players. They would probably own CUSA as well. Hopefully Senter makes the basketball coach hire without any input from Dr Nats, Stull, or Park.
They are better than us, but no they wouldn't own CUSA, Middle Tennessee was better than them last year and there's always at least 2 or 3 teams as good or better than the Aggies each year. CUSA, issue is bottom half teams are really bad.

They are better than us, but no they wouldn't own CUSA, Middle Tennessee was better than them last year and there's always at least 2 or 3 teams as good or better than the Aggies each year. CUSA, issue is bottom half teams are really bad.

NMSU would still go to the Big Dance regularly if they were in CUSA.

NMSU would beat Middle Tennessee. They were that good last year and even better this year.

Which aggy players’ balls will be slapping on your ass once they’re back?

Right on cue, your little butt buddy.

You’re right — I’m not a pole smoker like you.

Merry Christmas! Here’s your present:

anigif_sub-buzz-32027-1464265497-2.gif

These all look like a violation of the board rules to me. Hope the mod steps in. This makes us look worse to recruits, parents, etc. than 'troll' posts about what' going wrong at UTEP.

NMSU would still go to the Big Dance regularly if they were in CUSA.

NMSU would beat Middle Tennessee. They were that good last year and even better this year.
I congratulate them and think they are obviously much better than the Miners, but there's nothing to back that statement up, so I guess it's just opinion vs opinion. They would consistently be top 3 in CUSA not easily dominate

I congratulate them and think they are obviously much better than the Miners, but there's nothing to back that statement up, so I guess it's just opinion vs opinion. They would consistently be top 3 in CUSA not easily dominate

Yep, exactly because we both are just speculating.

These all look like a violation of the board rules to me. Hope the mod steps in. This makes us look worse to recruits, parents, etc. than 'troll' posts about what' going wrong at UTEP.

I admittedly took it too far last night, but the repetitiveness and predictability of these trolls is maddening. Hell is repitition.

Typical UTEP honk. Calling me and another poster "Aggie fans/trolls" because we gave props to another team. UTEP ain't great right now. Sorry I don't celebrate wins over garbage teams.

Other schools do more with less, while UTEP homers and admins just make excuses and hold onto past accomplishments like Al Bundy.

1st time we agree

Yep, that's what message boards are all about. I love reading all the different opinions on here. I call out the extreme opinions and normally we agree to disagree.

And thanks to the mod to clear out all the junk that littered this thread.

Yep, that's what message boards are all about. I love reading all the different opinions on here. I call out the extreme opinions and normally we agree to disagree.

And thanks to the mod to clear out all the junk that littered this thread.

Too bad the mod didn’t throw out the aggy trash too.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/story/spo...e-continues-perform-well-big-stage/980113001/

"But you have to give tons of credit to what Jans and his staff have done with this team this season. The Aggies went into the year with a new coaching staff, new system, a lot of new players and lost their top two leading scorers from last season. Add to that, the entire team wasn't on campus until August, meaning Jans and his staff couldn't install the offensive or defensive schemes until the fall semester started."

Even more incredible that they are having a spectacular season.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/story/spo...e-continues-perform-well-big-stage/980113001/

"But you have to give tons of credit to what Jans and his staff have done with this team this season. The Aggies went into the year with a new coaching staff, new system, a lot of new players and lost their top two leading scorers from last season. Add to that, the entire team wasn't on campus until August, meaning Jans and his staff couldn't install the offensive or defensive schemes until the fall semester started."

Even more incredible that they are having a spectacular season.

irdc.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT