ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Bruh, I have a problem with ALL THIS SHIT. Problem is TOO many focus on race. White racists are an issue, however, they are not the majority. Look at all the black on black crime across the country. Idiot rednecks thinking stupid shit and shooting people. TOO much divisiveness in the last 3 years. I grew up in northeast hangin with all all my homies. All of a sudden, the brothas I grew up with claim they were treated like slaves and lesser than equal people. Not sure how their lives changed when they were royalty growing up. We hung out together!!!! If anything, I was treated like shit because I wasn't a jock.

At some point we gotta stop this stupid shit.......

Black on black crime is okay though. Only need to riot and protest if a cop kills a dude who has a previous police record.

Reactions: T-6 Miner
The point I was making is HOW they are handled... White person kills a bunch of innocent ppl = taken alive.

Police THINK minority suspect has a gun = killed.

This is what leads to so many of the riots you all were referencing.

The point I was making is HOW they are handled... White person kills a bunch of innocent ppl = taken alive.

Point....police THINK they are in danger based on location and how the suspect is acting.....gets shot.....FOLLOW THE LAW BITCHES!

My daddy taught me....police pull you over....put you hands on the steering wheel and do what they tell you. you go home safe....unless you have warrants....(been there)

Situation is everything. OJ basically murdered two people. Why wasn’t he shot?

Black on black crime is okay though. Only need to riot and protest if a cop kills a dude who has a previous police record.
I would expect nothing less than this type of ignorance from you. Go to the black on black crime all you want - those you reference weren't sworn to uphold and protect the law. The two are NOT equal.

Two - if someone has a previous criminal record - they deserve to get shot by cops even if compliant and nobody should protest. Got it...

Well, you said earlier that people "play the race card" too much. Maybe some of us see it as it is not playing a race card but having negative effects on a whole group of minorities.
So your bias is against how I see it.
Depending on where you live and any prior “experience” you have, plays a role in how you deal with police.

If you don’t break the law, you have a really good chance of not being arrested, let alone murdered.

12039269_464185030436015_1698983004788860808_n.jpg

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Situation is everything. OJ basically murdered two people. Why wasn’t he shot?
Again - ignorant. OJ wasn't seen committing the murders - the chase happened DAYS after the crime. When someone commits a mass homicide the police SHOULD just blow their brains out where they stand. Not take them alive.

I would expect nothing less than this type of ignorance from you. Go to the black on black crime all you want - those you reference weren't sworn to uphold and protect the law. The two are NOT equal.

Two - if someone has a previous criminal record - they deserve to get shot by cops even if compliant and nobody should protest. Got it...
Putting words or thoughts in my mouth. Never said they deserve. Learn how to read. Nobody deserves to die when you’re being arrested.

Seriously bro? Maybe you should follow the LAW? Follow the police orders and odds are you live....in jail..

Depending on where you live and any prior “experience” you have, plays a role in how you deal with police.

If you don’t break the law, you have a really good chance of not being arrested, let alone murdered.
And you don't think the police have a bias against minorities as opposed to a white person standing in a corner reaching into their pocket?

The same garbage I had all over FB which is why I got rid of it...

They should comply - they won't get killed. This is inaccurate and has happened on more than one occasion.

I don't really care what any of you have to say - the fact is not everyone is treated the same by law enforcement. That is just a fact. And you don't want to admit it because 1 - you're ok with the status quo, or 2 - it upsets your happy little lives. We all came up believing the cops are the good guys and that America provides "liberty and justice for ALL", which isn't the case.

Again - ignorant. OJ wasn't seen committing the murders - the chase happened DAYS after the crime. When someone commits a mass homicide the police SHOULD just blow their brains out where they stand. Not take them alive.
I don’t agree or disagree on that. They should be studied and suffer in jail and then be killed a few years later. Not all of them leave manifestos and shit.

Just because one white cop pulls over a minority, doesn’t mean all cops are “racist”

Just because one minority robs a 7-11, doesn’t mean all minorities are thieves.
You make it seem as though this is the argument. My point is many unarmed and innocent minorities have lost their lives to cops. And you yourself just admitted that "maybe" some cops have a bias against minorities(personally I believe way more than some.). If you don't think this fuels anger in some of us then you're sadly mistaken.

You make it seem as though this is the argument. My point is many unarmed and innocent minorities have lost their lives to cops. And you yourself just admitted that "maybe" some cops have a bias against minorities(personally I believe way more than some.). If you don't think this fuels anger in some of us then you're sadly mistaken.
And many unarmed and innocent people have lost their lives to their own kind. Over drugs, shoes, wearing the wrong color, etc.

Why is there no anger over that? Only a few “racist” cops though? Is there any proof that the cops involved in Floyd’s death were even racist? They made a bad call and are paying for it. Just because you kill somebody of an opposite race, doesn’t verify “racism”

Reactions: Rocketsr
And many unarmed and innocent people have lost their lives to their own kind. Over drugs, shoes, wearing the wrong color, etc.

Why is there no anger over that? Only a few “racist” cops though? Is there any proof that the cops involved in Floyd’s death were even racist? They made a bad call and are paying for it. Just because you kill somebody of an opposite race, doesn’t verify “racism”
You don't see a difference between the two? Aren't cops supposed to be the good guys? To protect and serve(the rich)?

You don't see a difference between the two? Aren't cops supposed to be the good guys? To protect and serve(the rich)?
Sure. Doesn’t mean they’re correct or should be held to a 100% “justice” rate. None of us are held to no mistakes at our own jobs, why should police?

I am a minority too btw. Never had issues with cops. I don’t break laws though either.

Reactions: Rocketsr
I remember my days of arguing with nowins...
I respect people with different opinions. Nothing to get bent about. UTEP1966 told me to F off several times, but agreed with me on certain things today. Nothing personal. You’re just smart enough to realize this and some don’t.

Adding, if your opinion isn’t just so ****ing dumb. Then I don’t respect you.

I respect people with different opinions. Nothing to get bent about. UTEP1966 told me to F off several times, but agreed with me on certain things today. Nothing personal. You’re just smart enough to realize this and some don’t.

Adding, if your opinion isn’t just so ****ing dumb. Then I don’t respect you.
I enjoy reading both sides when the discussion is civil.

"From February 24 to May 20, the total combat losses of Russian troops stand at around 28,700 personnel, according to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

The Ukrainian military also claims that Russia has lost 1,263 tanks, 3,090 armored fighting vehicles, 596 artillery systems, 200 multiple launch rocket systems, 93 anti-aircraft systems, 204 warplanes, 168 helicopters, 2,162 motor vehicles and fuel tankers, 13 vessels, 460 unmanned aerial vehicles, and 43 units of special equipment."

https://www.newsweek.com/ukrainian-special-ops-troops-destroy-russian-launch-system-1708612

"In a seemingly desperate attempt to reinforce the country's depleted armed forces, Russian lawmakers will consider a bill to allow Russians over 40 and foreigners over 30 to join the military."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...id=EMMX&cvid=d8829eadc188469aa43342eb200f420b

He received more votes in 2020 than in the history of history.

More than Obama!
As of April 2022, the Gallup Poll shows that the American electorate is made up of 28% Democrats, 28% Republicans and 42% Independents. Additionally, 47% of voters lean Republican and 45% lean Democrat. You can surmise that the 39% of the electorate you question is comprised of Democrats and some Independents who approve of Biden’s performance. Trump had similar approval numbers as did George W. Bush in his second term. With our nation so divided, no modern president will get the kind of approval numbers that Bill Clinton got. As a nation, we have become tribal and will not likely approve of a politician of another party no matter how well he/she performs their duty.

So to summarize:

Don't be a racist, don't break the law, and don't kill people.

There are good and bad people from all races.

Good or bad people (including Police) can be influenced by location, situation, experience, fear and race.

Anybody can feel the effects of racism, some much worse than others and it can definitely affect their point of view.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT