ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

They can give them what they already have. If Russia pushes back beyond their borders they can recognize Crimea as a Russian territory. They ain't never getting that back. They can make assurances that Russians living in Ukraine won't be targeted by the government. Allow water to flow to Crimea once again. Agree not to join NATO for a period of 20 years or so.

If the people that live in Crimea would prefer to be part of Russia then use that as leverage. Otherwise, Ukrainians *want* to be part of the EU and NATO. Tell Putin to **** off in that regard.

If the people that live in Crimea would prefer to be part of Russia then use that as leverage. Otherwise, Ukrainians *want* to be part of the EU and NATO. Tell Putin to **** off in that regard.
If you’re Ukraine I can’t imagine you would accept any terms of surrender because what guarantees do you have that Russia will keep its word?

If you’re Ukraine I can’t imagine you would accept any terms of surrender because what guarantees do you have that Russia will keep its word?
These aren't terms of surrender. They're peace terms contingent on Russia pushing back into their own borders.

Crimeans were perfectly happy living in Ukraine. They are ethnic Russians but prefer a Ukraine who they have been polled as meeting their every day needs and social welfare.

However, there are many separatists who support an autocratic government.

What most people are not aware of is the Russian (male) mindset. Bravado, misogyny, chauvinism all rolled into one. Hence, why Putin is so extremely attractive to American and international white nationalists for years and years. Putin promotes it and literally exports it. He sent his own personal MC the "Night Wolves" to the east coast to promote his his brand. They ran afoul of the law a few years ago after a local Florida sheriff deputy got involved with them. They have since been banned in the U.S. but he uses it to literally posterize himself to western while males throughout. The feds got interested and the deputy claimed he had no clue who they were and what they were about? This specific story went dark and no leads I could find but it's very interesting.

https://www.gpone.com/en/2022/02/25/moto-news/ukraine-russia-tension-from-putins-bikers.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ussian-diehards-backing-Ukraine-invasion.html

https://www.economist.com/europe/2018/08/23/the-night-wolves-putins-biker-gang
https://www.economist.com/europe/2018/08/23/the-night-wolves-putins-biker-gang

This is going bad for Russia. A captured Russian officer admitted that there were “open fire on civilians” orders. Russian jets flew into Ukraine, but turned around and fired on a Belorussian town to get Belorussian forces to join Russian forces. It’s going that bad for Putin.

It's going bad for Vlad, really bad. Ukraine is basically kicking their fanny as they are loaded up with western made ammunition and defense capabilities. Russia does have sophisticated missile jammers that have never been seen by the west but that still isn't much. https://www.the-sun.com/news/489575...ays-ukraine-resistance-putin-forces-mariupol/

Putin is getting backed into a corner and will do something really, really bat shat crazy.

It's going bad for Vlad, really bad. Ukraine is basically kicking their fanny as they are loaded up with western made ammunition and defense capabilities. Russia does have sophisticated missile jammers that have never been seen by the west but that still isn't much. https://www.the-sun.com/news/489575...ays-ukraine-resistance-putin-forces-mariupol/

Putin is getting backed into a corner and will do something really, really bat shat crazy.
The world was afraid of escalating the war, but by not stopping that lunatic he may use nuclear weapons just to show Russia is not week.

Hard to believe any news coming from over there. One day Russia is about to close in. Next minute Russia is in trouble.... IDK...

Well, if the UN wants to maintain any sense of legitimacy, they better get on the stick with their war crimes investigation and move fast while Putin regroups. Hit Russia with charges now to put his account receivables to zero. He still has buyers for Russian Brent Crude oil and Russian natural gas so he is not stopping, just regrouping after a serious and embarrassing arse kicking from a smaller but extremely motivated Ukraine military armed with western weapons.

I think war is imminent. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon. It's not what most of us want, but with the way things are headed and the history of things, I don't see any other way.

I think war is imminent. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon. It's not what most of us want, but with the way things are headed and the history of things, I don't see any other way.
I spoke with my nephew and he told me they were getting king crab and lobsters at the mess hall and generally better food overall the past couple weeks. Anyone who has been in the service knows this, at best, is a once a month thing.

It may not come, but they are preparing. And we’ll be ready.

Reactions: Rocketsr
Folks want facts. These are hard numbers. Of course certain people will blame covid, ukraine, etc but the hard cold truth is policies applied last year have seriously effected our production.
Our country has gone to hell in a handbasket

Russia will get pummeled into the soil and NATO will leave the 1,100 old empire in ruins. They don't have the technology, training, and infrastructure comms the west has. The F-35's alone will end the "post cold war" stance in a timely fashion. Russian top generals have come out and said it in frank terms over the years and Putin has eluded to it.

However, look for massive cyber attacks and election interference. That Putin has succeeded on.

This has not hit main stream news but ports in Africa are some of the hottest real estate in the world and not for the mega rich, but for the Chinese military. This has the very top brass in the Pentagon extremely concerned as some African countries welcome China in for commercial investment dollars and their military and guess who wants to align more and more with China? Putin. The world still needs natural gas and Russia shits it. Western countries will tell Russian ships to sail away and they basically have according to some reports. However, no one will tell China to shove off.

Russia will get pummeled into the soil and NATO will leave the 1,100 old empire in ruins. They don't have the technology, training, and infrastructure comms the west has. The F-35's alone will end the "post cold war" stance in a timely fashion. Russian top generals have come out and said it in frank terms over the years and Putin has eluded to it.

However, look for massive cyber attacks and election interference. That Putin has succeeded on.

This has not hit main stream news but ports in Africa are some of the hottest real estate in the world and not for the mega rich, but for the Chinese military. This has the very top brass in the Pentagon extremely concerned as some African countries welcome China in for commercial investment dollars and their military and guess who wants to align more and more with China? Putin. The world still needs natural gas and Russia shits it. Western countries will tell Russian ships to sail away and they basically have according to some reports. However, no one will tell China to shove off.
Nukes are the great equalizer. If you don't think Russia will use them if they are backed into a corner, you are misinformed. Russia won't be the only place that looks like rubble.

Nukes are the great equalizer. If you don't think Russia will use them if they are backed into a corner, you are misinformed. Russia won't be the only place that looks like rubble.
This is 110% Putin's creation and he's going down with it. There will be no nuke launch because the dog is cornered scenario. It will be a nation sick of his crapola. Goes back into antiquity and replays itself and Russia is historically text book. He has state run TV pumping out the classics but his buddies will do him in. It's going to take time but he'll go down.

This is 110% Putin's creation and he's going down with it. There will be no nuke launch because the dog is cornered scenario. It will be a nation sick of his crapola. Goes back into antiquity and replays itself and Russia is historically text book. He has state run TV pumping out the classics but his buddies will do him in. It's going to take time but he'll go down.
I highly recommend you watch the movie, The Death of Stalin.

That is a scenario that is based on conjecture. I would love to tell you that you are right. It is not what is in the intelligence reports though. Iran is your other that doesn't care about the consequences of their actions. The people are of least importance to either one of them.

The worse thing that can happen is that Putin is overthrown, as it is never safe to have a regime change in a country that is a nuclear power. It is much better to know your enemy a la Saddam Hussein, Assad, and Putin.

I highly recommend you watch the movie, The Death of Stalin.
I will.

instalaugh-george.gif

Reactions: FeralFelidae
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — One of the busiest trade ports on the U.S.-Mexico border remained effectively closed Wednesday as frustration and traffic snarls mounted over new orders by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott requiring extra inspections of commercial trucks as part of the Republican’s sprawling border security operation.

The gridlock is the fallout of an initiative that Abbott says is needed to curb human trafficking and the flow of drugs. But critics question how the inspections are meeting that objective, while business owners and experts complain of financial losses and warn U.S. grocery shoppers could notice shortages as soon as this week.

Source: Abbott’s “catastrophic policy”

That is a scenario that is based on conjecture. I would love to tell you that you are right. It is not what is in the intelligence reports though. Iran is your other that doesn't care about the consequences of their actions. The people are of least importance to either one of them.

The worse thing that can happen is that Putin is overthrown, as it is never safe to have a regime change in a country that is a nuclear power. It is much better to know your enemy a la Saddam Hussein, Assad, and Putin.
That’s an interesting point. Very often after war regime changes usually end in disaster. That’s why treaties usually included indemnities to weaken but not destroy a rival. But would Europe be content to let Putin stay in power given the atrocities his forces have committed? I don’t think there’s an easy answer one way or the other.

Yeltsin was drunk and stepped down.😆

That’s an interesting point. Very often after war regime changes usually end in disaster. That’s why treaties usually included indemnities to weaken but not destroy a rival. But would Europe be content to let Putin stay in power given the atrocities his forces have committed? I don’t think there’s an easy answer one way or the other.
Of course they would. They didn't have any issue when Assad used chemical weapons on his own people. Do you really think the UN is going to do anything? They are too busy formulating more condemnations against Israel, than N. Korea, China, Syria, and any Genocidal African regime combined.

We are giving NATO nations a shit ton of money, while they spend a ton on Russian oil. Secondly, we seem to be footing the bill when it comes to NATO, as they are not paying their fair share. I highly doubt any of them have the balls to do anything without the US being 100 percent committed to it happening.

If you remember, Bush, told his son, do not get rid of Saddam. Iraq was constantly at war with Iran, and getting rid of him created a huge vacuum which years later led to the creation of ISIS.

Assad, for all its worth, has kept his word with Israel. He did try the nuclear way, and Israel put an end to that very quickly with Operation Orchard in 2007. Of course Syria completely denies they had their Nuclear reactor bombed, but that is another story. Again, if Assad falls, the stability in that region becomes unpredictable, and you might have more than proxies do Syria and Iran's dirty work, which could trigger WWIII.

Libya is extremely unstable after Gaddafi. They have been under constant war since then.

Again, it is better to know your enemy, because the unknown could be disastrous as you have said. I just don't know of many scenarios where it hasn't been.

Reactions: axingfools1
If and when he is gone, the Duma will redact Putin’s bullshit so fast it will make your head spin. Nothing is painless. Nobody wanted to break away from the King. The mechanisms to restart a Russian economy post Putin are there versus 1992.

Again, it is better to know your enemy, because the unknown could be disastrous as you have said. I just don't know of many scenarios where it hasn't been.

Same thing happened in Mexico after Amado Carrillo was no longer in charge of drug trafficking in Mexico. The power vacuum left created an environment of war and violence between feuding cartels.

Reactions: Rocketsr
The most truthful, kind of chilling story, on the Ukraine/Russian War. Moscow is running out of propaganda as the world turns against Russia and is now using two captured former Brits as justification but Ukraine is losing a vital piece of territory and one soldier (a buddy of both captured Britons) connects the dots in a “rubber meets the road” kind of fashion.

Last edited:
Part II)
Russia wants a pro Russian Ukrainian recently captured back in a bad way. Why? He probably has dirt on Moscow interference on western and Ukrainian elections and politics. I’m telling you, watch this story…..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT