ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

I have to say TX and 66 gave me reading material this early morning. Lol
While I hate to say this, 66 is right. While he was found liable that doesn't mean he is a convicted rapist. All the jurors check no but one judge says yes still doesn't make him guilty of rape or he would be in jail. A couple things, "if" she was raped, why did it take decades to come forward? Also, "if" she was raped why did they not have enough evidence to charge him?

Just because you feel he is a rapist doesn't make it true. Like just because we believe OJ is a murderer doesn't make it fact.

Reactions: utep1966
I have to say TX and 66 gave me reading material this early morning. Lol
While I hate to say this, 66 is right. While he was found liable that doesn't mean he is a convicted rapist. All the jurors check no but one judge says yes still doesn't make him guilty of rape or he would be in jail. A couple things, "if" she was raped, why did it take decades to come forward? Also, "if" she was raped why did they not have enough evidence to charge him?

Just because you feel he is a rapist doesn't make it true. Like just because we believe OJ is a murderer doesn't make it fact.

I'm not sure what you have against me to hate saying I'm right, but I'll take it!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT