ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

I have to say TX and 66 gave me reading material this early morning. Lol
While I hate to say this, 66 is right. While he was found liable that doesn't mean he is a convicted rapist. All the jurors check no but one judge says yes still doesn't make him guilty of rape or he would be in jail. A couple things, "if" she was raped, why did it take decades to come forward? Also, "if" she was raped why did they not have enough evidence to charge him?

Just because you feel he is a rapist doesn't make it true. Like just because we believe OJ is a murderer doesn't make it fact.

Reactions: utep1966
I have to say TX and 66 gave me reading material this early morning. Lol
While I hate to say this, 66 is right. While he was found liable that doesn't mean he is a convicted rapist. All the jurors check no but one judge says yes still doesn't make him guilty of rape or he would be in jail. A couple things, "if" she was raped, why did it take decades to come forward? Also, "if" she was raped why did they not have enough evidence to charge him?

Just because you feel he is a rapist doesn't make it true. Like just because we believe OJ is a murderer doesn't make it fact.

I'm not sure what you have against me to hate saying I'm right, but I'll take it!!

Expect more of this under the Cackler’s administration 🤡

Menendez brothers prosecutor announces resentencing decision​

Erik and Joseph "Lyle" Menendez ambushed their parents with shotguns in the living room of their Beverly Hills mansion in 1989.

"They have been in prison for nearly 35 years," Gascon said. "I believe that they have paid their debt to society."

What does that have to do with Tim Walz being gay? I made an observation and, as expected, you came with the attacks. That's the liberal way.
It was an observation, what does Walz being gay have to do with anything? I'm sure you have photographic proof of you and Walz though.

• Haha
Reactions: TxRdKiller
It was an observation, what does Walz being gay have to do with anything? I'm sure you have photographic proof of you and Walz though.

But your comment had nothing to do with my post. I was quoting a post about Tim Walz making fun of Elon Musk. It had nothing to do with Donald Trump. As usual, you can't get Donald Trump out of your mind. That's why you have TDS.

Proof of me and Walz? What???

But your comment had nothing to do with my post. I was quoting a post about Tim Walz making fun of Elon Musk. It had nothing to do with Donald Trump. As usual, you can't get Donald Trump out of your mind. That's why you have TDS.

Proof of me and Walz? What???
I mean Trump being a POS isn't an opinion it verifiable, you must have Walz sucking you off or vice versa on video.

I mean Trump being a POS isn't an opinion it verifiable, you must have Walz sucking you off or vice versa on video.

Well of course saying somebody is a POS is an opinion, but you're too stupid to understand that.

I am not even going to get into your perverted fantasy because you are a mentally deranged sicko. Not surprised, since you support the party that wants men in women's locker rooms.

Who said I'm a man? Oh wait, you're the party that can't even define what a man or woman is.

Being a POS is verifiable, you don't like it. And you're the one that claimed the Walz is gay.
If you're having trouble discerning if you're female or male, maybe you should pray harder. I don't give a flying **** if you are male or female, whatever floats your boat.
america-donald-trump-gullible-americans.jpg

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Well of course saying somebody is a POS is an opinion, but you're too stupid to understand that.

I am not even going to get into your perverted fantasy because you are a mentally deranged sicko. Not surprised, since you support the party that wants men in women's locker rooms.

Who said I'm a man? Oh wait, you're the party that can't even define what a man or woman is.

What do you have against the LGBT+ community?

Reactions: develman
Being a POS is verifiable, you don't like it. And you're the one that claimed the Walz is gay.
If you're having trouble discerning if you're female or male, maybe you should pray harder. I don't give a flying **** if you are male or female, whatever floats your boat.
america-donald-trump-gullible-americans.jpg

You're too stupid to understand the difference between a fact and an opinion, just like @TxRdKiller is too stupid to understand that you can't be convicted in a civil court,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT