ADVERTISEMENT

Roll call for game at 5:00

Working, but was planning on handing out grocery bags outside the Don. Maybe next game.

Last edited:
Post on twitter what's going on. I couldn't even give my tickets away today.

I'm "too busy" to go tonight.....

I have four season tickets -- good ones -- and couldn't con anyone into coming with me.,
Me too. I have an easy time getting people to go to Chihuahuas and Rhinos games with me, but UTEP even when they're not that bad is like a chore for most people that they only do because they're my friends or family.

UTEP Athletics has earned a lot of animus from the community.

Reactions: UTEP05
Total collapse. One of the worst teams in recent UTEP history.

I asked the same thing of 05. What do you guesstimate attendance to have been at? Sounds low whatever it was.
This pic is with 11:02 left in the second.
C0Ut66CUkAA9BWq.jpg

From Harry Ruiz Twitter.

By the way anyone have the announced attendance. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
This pic is with 11:02 left in the second.
C0Ut66CUkAA9BWq.jpg

From Harry Ruiz Twitter.

By the way anyone have the announced attendance. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Look..,I don't wanna sound like a teenage girl but I gotta be honest that he first thought in my head was a big fuggin OMG when I saw that pic. Never...in my life have I seen the Don (SEC) that empty...ever...during a Miner game. Not even close.

Seeing that, I actually believe Floyd will be fired. Even Stull can't ignore that. Holy shit.

I've seen this mentioned on twitter. I don't think anyone here has brought it up but at this rate UTEP is in real danger of not even qualifying for the CUSA tournament since only 12 of 14 teams qualify. Has that ever happened in the history of UTEP basketball?

Look..,I don't wanna sound like a teenage girl but I gotta be honest that he first thought in my head was a big fuggin OMG when I saw that pic. Never...in my life have I seen the Don (SEC) that empty...ever...during a Miner game. Not even close.

Seeing that, I actually believe Floyd will be fired. Even Stull can't ignore that. Holy shit.
Don't be so sure. I can already hear Stull's excuses, well it was a 5 o'clock tip during the holiday season, if we would've been in the championship game attendance would've been "normal", students out on break, yadda, yadda.

I've seen this mentioned on twitter. I don't think anyone here has brought it up but at this rate UTEP is in real danger of not even qualifying for the CUSA tournament since only 12 of 14 teams qualify. Has that ever happened in the history of UTEP basketball?

Good point. In answering truthfully, I can't imagine two teams that would finish behind us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT