ADVERTISEMENT

SMU head coach search

So if he leaves for a clearly better opportunity then he doesn’t like UTEP? It’s almost hard to believe someone as dumb as you walks around freely
You must feel so cool and important being an internet tough guy.

Read the thread. I stated all the reasons why he would have left if offered the job.

Reactions: denverutep
When did Metallica ever come to El Paso back in the day? I remember them in Cruces
GnR and Metallica (Faith No More opened) in Aggie Memorial in '92. Metallica opened for Ozzy in '85 or '86 in The Blizzard of Oz tour in El Paso.

That's not the point. People always saying that El Paso is a cheap city and people here don't have money. Bad Bunny isnt the only one that comes. How much was Ice Cube and Monster trucks ?
El Paso is a poor city, not cheap. A poor person buys their clothes at Goodwill because they really can’t afford to buy at Kohls, Target, or higher end places. A cheap person buys their clothes at Goodwill because they choose to. They can afford to buy clothes at Kohl’s, but chooses to buy at Goodwill. See the difference?

If you choose not to buy a ticket to UTEP vs FIU, it can be for other reasons besides economics. I’m sure a lot of wealthier people skipped Ice Cube and the Monster Trucks. People can make entertainment choices based on other things.

Reactions: denverutep
Give me some Jerry Lee Lewis and Fleetwood Mac…
Post Stevie Nicks (former El Pasoan) for me. 1975
Lindsey-Buckingham-Stevie-Nicks.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT