ADVERTISEMENT

Speedy Recovery Terry

Report of CRT in critical condition. Wow.
Dont forget he now has a chronic lung condition with recent treatment for Valley Fever. He's been under a lot of stress as well. If his reaction was bad he may have developed respiratory failure. Hope he is ok. He is going to miss time obviously.

That's not how betting works. It wouldn't be an even bet. I would imagine the odds would be around 8/1 LA Tech winning the conference tournament. So if I bet $100 I would win $800. If you can make a better offer I'm all in.
would the exchange of money be made in person?

Currently half way back in a long road trip, so out of the loop. Did he go anaphylactic? What did he react too?

I’m calling this overreaction Thursday. So the head coach is out due to an allergic reaction. Has anyone ever seen anybody get a severe allergic reaction? It’s pretty darn scary and it sounds like he had a severe one. Was the team around? Because that sure can rattle someone. Also, first game since the Lathon transfer and playing an away game In the morning in The eastern time zone. And finally, playing a team we matched up well...just sayin...the sky is not falling. Terry built this team on a 2 year plan and us fans got too excited with their early success. Are they a tournament team...possibly. All we have to do is make the conference tournament and peak at the right time. As we all know, we’re a one bid conference and this conference is still wide open. Name me one team in this conference that looks like a tournament team right now? I can’t either. I like our chances right now. I’m cautiously optimistic.

I lappreciate the positive spin, but honestly we've been making a lot of excuses for this team's inefficiencies since the beginning of the year, and I can't think of one area we've improved in since that time.

I think we're very close to the peak of what we can expect to see this year. At this point, I'd be surprised if we finish higher than 5th in conference.

Does this team have the potential to get hot and win the conference? Maybe. I'd say we have an exponentially better chance of losing the first game in the tournament.

The sky isn't falling. We're better than last year for sure, just not by a significant margin. It's a CBI level team at best...

He was apparently getting better, then an hour ago ABC7 reported he’s in critical condition.
thanks. I know this sounds bad in a way, but I would rather for him to have been in critical condition last night rather than him getting worse while he was in the hospital. In a way I hope UTEP just didn't report the seriousness of his condition until after the game. I just hate it when people get worse while they're in the hospital.

Bigger Things than Basketball. Hope Terry is gonna be ok. No one is really saying how that this put a team already in turmoil in a tough position today with probably an equal team and still had it's chances to win.

Last edited:
Lou Romano just tweeted that CRT is ok and will be at the FAU game Sat. Maybe this team will be inspired by their coach.

Reactions: Randaddy Miner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT