ADVERTISEMENT

UNM Game

So if UTEP loses today the tickets should be lowered? I just think this is the year to get fans in and to gain new fans. If the team does well this year then you raise prices next year.

Yes of course. If the team starts to lose then they will see attendance look like the Sun Bowl tournament and will drop the prices.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
So when a good is in demand, you wouldn't increase the price and when there is no demand, you wouldnt decrease the price? :confused:
Price doesn't necessarily increase demand. You can't give a bad product away.

I just saw this tweet. Is this true about the ticket office? If you buy four $18 tickets online it’s $95 total.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
You know at Baylor games once the game is past the ten minute mark they actually encourage fans to move down to fill up the arena... and you can get season tickets where you can sit above row 15 anywhere in the arena on a first come first serve basis

One shouldn’t be able to give oneself likes.
Reminds me of this...
son-you-need-a-girlfriend.jpg

I just saw this tweet. Is this true about the ticket office? If you buy four $18 tickets online it’s $95 total.
Yep. $5+ in fees (each ticket) for buying then on-line at ticket master. Plenty of $10 tickets as well. UTEP offers a 5-game home package too. If you go in person you can choose your seats/prices/games for free.

Yep. $5+ in fees (each ticket) for buying then on-line at ticket master. Plenty of $10 tickets as well. UTEP offers a 5-game home package too. If you go in person you can choose your seats/prices/games for free.

There were no $10 tickets for this game.

Prices are fluctuating between games. Cheapest seats for next week are $10. Cheapest seats for our CUSA opener against USM are $14 and then La Tech are $16.

Its undeniable that there is a good product on the floor right now. Ticket prices are fair IMO, but that's all relative. Whether UTEP should have waited to establish a better product is debatable.

Unfortunately some people have all the answers, but really no answers. If you are a UTEP fan and can go, then buy a ticket.

Last Tuesday's game vs. NMSU attendance: 8,993.
That is 2,822 less people. It was a school night, is there a problem with parking north of the Sun Bowl?
Weekday games were always a challenge (my memory is going back to '06), parking should free up after 5 PM, but the old Rudolph lot is now charging that may have hurt the free parking aspect?

Perspective?

from MWC board
UTEP basketball draws more fans on a Tuesday then some MWC football teams do on a Saturday.
default_blink.png

New Mexico IMO has the more talent than any other team in the conference. But they are wayyy to up and down on defense.

https://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/topic/85074-new-mexico-at-utep/&do=findComment&comment=2623977
I'm torn on UTEP going to the MW. UTEP does get east coast pub being in CUSA and this is critical, no matter how weak in football and being a one bid NCAA tourney conference member.

I'm torn on UTEP going to the MW. UTEP does get east coast pub being in CUSA and this is critical, no matter how weak in football and being a one bid NCAA tourney conference member.

You tell em man! Way better to get a paragraph in the Miami paper when playing FIU than getting a lot more coverage in San Diego, Denver, and Las Vegas! Killer insight man!

I didn't read anything in that thread that suggests an MWC invitation is imminent. That said, I'd quickly and happily give your left nut for that invitation. Both if that invitation came today.

Maniac... you don't subscribe to Miner TV?
That really surprises me.

I do. And I watched at least the first 3/4 of the game on my tablet. Then my wife wanted me to do something, and by the time I finished I caught the Lobos' last second heave that didn't count. I missed what happened down the stretch. I went to Miner TV to watch it on demand, but I couldn't figure out a way to advance the game, and didn't have time to watch the whole thing over again. Thanks to groundrounds I was able to catch what I missed.

I do. And I watched at least the first 3/4 of the game on my tablet. Then my wife wanted me to do something, and by the time I finished I caught the Lobos' last second heave that didn't count. I missed what happened down the stretch. I went to Miner TV to watch it on demand, but I couldn't figure out a way to advance the game, and didn't have time to watch the whole thing over again. Thanks to groundrounds I was able to catch what I missed.
OK then. I have the same dilemma. Can't ff while on " on demand". I wanted to go back and review some stuff, but like you couldn't find a way. What s primitive life we live.

Reactions: MinerManiac
OK then. I have the same dilemma. Can't ff while on " on demand". I wanted to go back and review some stuff, but like you couldn't find a way. What s primitive life we live.
If you go to the video I posted above, you can go to any time during the UNM game.
What I don't understand is why it has the NMSU logo in the top left of the playback when it is clearly the UNM game. I don't get it but I enjoyed watching the whole game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT