ADVERTISEMENT

UNM Prediction Thread, Important Game!!!

Maybe OU held back against UTEP?
I've been rough on UTEP, but I'm damn tired of Dimel and this damn Barney Fife style football (do good in the opening then shoot yourself in the foot); however, OU underestimated UTEP a tad. Fans were (and I'm including my OU relatives) just stunned by Hardison's arm and UTEP was able to move the ball....some, until Sheriff Barney Dimel once again squeezed a round in his foot while pulling out his revolver just right before halftime and give OU the momentum stick.

Hence, the frustration. UTEP has good players.

Reactions: utep-piggy
In closing before the game in a couple of hours. I'd like to say I predicted we win before the NMSU game. I changed it after the second half performance. However I do feel in my gut that we will win this game, but rather be wrong with my pick than disappointed.

In closing before the game in a couple of hours. I'd like to say I predicted we win before the NMSU game. I changed it after the second half performance. However I do feel in my gut that we will win this game, but rather be wrong with my pick than disappointed.
That's Dimel football.

Personally I wouldn't touch the o/u or this game in general. 38 seems too low. However, both qbs struggle with accuracy. UNM's qb was 8-27 against Boise State. He was 11-14 against Maine but had two ints. I don't think we 'll be able to run on UNM. Last year UNM dropped 2 walk in pick 6's that would've changed the game. I can see multiple defensive scores in the game. I think UTEP wins 24-21. That would be the over but I have no confidence in this one. To me this game is a pick em, and there are much better bets on Saturday's slate than this one. That's just my opinion though.

Well we played great on our first four defensive plays, not so much on these last 3

Then they came back on stopped them from scoring 7. The way that they were moving the ball we're fortunate that we're down only 3.

How many passes hit these WRs in the hands? Can the Wideouts not catch, or is Hardison winging that thing in there with too much force?

• Wow
Reactions: FarWestTexas
Nord: “I needed one more year”

Dimel: When hired, “Give me 4 years”. After 2nd year disaster not all of his fault due to numerous injuries across the team, “I said give me five years”. Ok coach.

Sept 2022, year 5 and UTEP squeaked a win versus a hapless NMSU team and now face a hapless UNM team.

Wilson, the ball is in your court. “Wiiilllssooooooooon!!!”

Don’t fall for Senter’s bad smelling pimento stinking sandwich he sold everyone during the summer.
You blame Dimel for those first two years ? Are you aware he inherited a team with zero wins?

A 3 and out was not what we needed. We now have to force our own 3 and out. We'll see

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT