ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP/Charlotte Game thread (McKinney suspended)

I repeat what's been observed all year. For a team that stresses defense and we've allowed 50% three point shooting ...9 of 18 that's pretty sorry. 27 of their 34 points. They have taken two 2 point shots. Unfrigging believable.
Live or die by the three. We'll see.

Reactions: mikesarabia
We played decently in the 1st half, but were behind because of Charlotte's hot shooting. We suck in the 2nd half, and they're still red hot. Bad combination

When was the last time we had a team that just flat outright STUNK this bad?

UTEP athletics
poop-emoji.gif

Well, that's what we had to do this season, thanks to the Portal.
Yeah, if we do that again, we need to get a HC or some new staff members that can recruit. Otherwise it'll just get worse. He had a 20 win season to recruit with last summer atleast. This season won't be 20 wins.

WTF was that? At least I am feeling a lot better about not being able to go to the UTEP game in SA this weekend.

Yeah, if we do that again, we need to get a HC or some new staff members that can recruit. Otherwise it'll just get worse. He had a 20 win season to recruit with last summer atleast. This season won't be 20 wins.
When I said burn it down, I meant the whole thing. Coach and all. It was a reaction to the shit show from last night. It isn't going to happen and I'm well aware of that. So that statement was tongue in cheek more than anything else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT