ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs UH

Crowd looks dead.

William's is getting pushed off the block and double teamed.

4 turnovers for UTEP already

I like what Verhoeven did early on defensively. Surprised to see Vila in already but we need someone to drop a bucket or two.

Reactions: axingfools1
Kaden Archie still looks lost out there. Hope Coach Terry pulls him. He's hurting the team at this point. We're playing 4 against 5.

UH is very athletic. Very quick. This one could get out of control very quickly if we let up defensively. And we still can't rebound worth a damn.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
2 missed free throws and a weak ass rebound attempt by Vila....followed by a brick 3 pointer. Jesus

Our D started strong. After the substitutions we are decidedly weaker D. We still can't solve theirs.

UH just did a commercial video on the to break about how they beat us in the cusa championship game in Tulsa. Crowd cheered.

Can't give up 14-0 runs if you hope to win on the road. The Miners do look tired, and I can forgive that (3rd game in 4 days). I don't understand why the Miners couldn't play Houston earlier in the season.

This game is going to get good. I don’t think UH fans are liking our little cheering section.

Is anyone able to get a stream working from FirstRow or another site? I can't get anything to work.

I'm watching on ESPN3 online. It appears to be offered with my DirecTV service since I don't actually get an ESPN3 channel.

Reactions: ChucoTank
Refs really bailed out the Coogs there with a ticky-tack shooting foul. I guess it's technically a foul, but I wish UTEP would get more of those calls...

Houston shooting >70% from beyond the arc. Some of this is "tired" defense from UTEP giving open shots, but that percentage is still ridiculous. Have to believe Houston will cool down some for the 2nd half. Will UTEP have enough in the tank to make another run?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT