ADVERTISEMENT

UTSA @ UTEP

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
I’m feeling disconnected. I had no idea the game was tonight.

This a must win game, again.

UTEP 74
Utsa 73

Reactions: axingfools1
Sorry Corona I didnt see this.

Time for Terry to show his mettle and get back on track. Hope to see Tarke back on the floor!
#attacktherim#protectthedon

Reactions: JCorona

qs77hres-jpeg_custom-ddf3c2c2c093d3e80ad3b7e13c38f7da6a4e2d18-s800-c85.jpg

I'm going Way out on a limb here, and predicting that the La Tech game is our last loss before pod play.

Birds 75
Mineros 83
Terry has never won 10 games in a row but now would be a good time to do it.

I'm going Way out on a limb here, and predicting that the La Tech game is our last loss before pod play.

Birds 75
Mineros 83
Wouldn't that be something. Let's start by winning tonight and then getting that road monkey off ours backs.

I don’t care if 4k makes more money than 8k. I like the way the Don looks with 8k. This is sad game to watch. Both fan and team.

Like I said before the season started, turning away some families and fringe fans doesn’t work in the long run. You can’t decapitate an already shrinking fan base. Senter is a moron.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
If utsa would have built the lead to 30 I was gonna to ask if you sure you still wanted to go. Lol.

Haha. I had my doubts. We weren’t even 20 down yet but we had almost no life and that’s when it first occurred to me that it might be the opposite of enjoyable to sit through 40 minutes in the Convocation Center.

Helluva comeback. I sure hope they ride this wave for a while.

Villa was two fg’s away from having a breakout game. He still had a great game. His best as a Miner. He did a lot of things that don’t show up on the stat sheet. I really hope Terry’s investment in him will pay off soon. You can see the entire team is rooting for him to hit those three’s.

Villa was two fg’s away from having a breakout game. He still had a great game. His best as a Miner. He did a lot of things that don’t show up on the stat sheet. I really hope Terry’s investment in him will pay off soon. You can see the entire team is rooting for him to hit those three’s.

That late charge he drew, that defensive rebound where he got fouled, even that offensive board and stepping out of bounds...all big plays. Hope he really turns a corner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT