ADVERTISEMENT

Wadley

tenor.gif

Sucks, wonder if he will use a redshirt or have we seen the last of him. He is a senior, a doak walker award watchlist, and in a year may be eligible to be a grad transfer.

Reactions: UTEPDefense
I haven’t heard anything official yet. Not that I doubt the information posted.

I mean unless he has more inside info then Steve K who hasn't heard n e thing or n e one I've talked to. Plus nothing on Twitter or any source. So unless he's talked to the kid personally or is a Toe Doctor, I call BS for now, til proven otherwise. He also just posted and hasn't defended the authenticity of his claim.

Reactions: jdubb66
I mean unless he has more inside info then Steve K who hasn't heard n e thing or n e one I've talked to. Plus nothing on Twitter or any source. So unless he's talked to the kid personally or is a Toe Doctor, I call BS for now, til proven otherwise. He also just posted and hasn't defended the authenticity of his claim.
Rhetorical question: Where's the local media on this? Still chasing down info on the TE transfer?

I believe it. UTEP Athletics has a 6" steel plate on news going in and out.

speaking of steel plates. that and a few titanium screws might hold that toe in place until it heals.
It's making those hard cuts. Old people get those type of screws in hips and joints every day. My mom just got two after falling a few weeks ago. She is up and walking with a walker but needs a walker and goes back to independent living very soon. She doesn't have to shake off a 245 lbs linebacker either.

From what I found out there's no truth to this. Not sure what 1967's point was stirring up this rumor! However he hasn't responded or defended his statement. So guess he's just sitting back laughing that everyone believed him just cause he said it.

From what I found out there's no truth to this. Not sure what 1967's point was stirring up this rumor! However he hasn't responded or defended his statement. So guess he's just sitting back laughing that everyone believed him just cause he said it.

UTEP has a history of concealing injuries for a while. They kept Gatewood's underwraps for about a week last year. I hope 67 is wrong but I'm not going to completely discount his post yet.

Reactions: axingfools1
You have to be patient. Once this is over one of you two will look like a fool.

UTEP has a history of concealing injuries for a while. They kept Gatewood's underwraps for about a week last year. I hope 67 is wrong but I'm not going to completely discount his post yet.
UTEP athletics in public and especially social media:
tenor.gif

vs
UTEP athletics when fans and/or media trying to verify, inquire, or research UTEP athletic news:
giphy.gif

You have to be patient. Once this is over one of you two will look like a fool.
I won't look like a fool. I'm stating, that why is it 1967 is the only one to know about this and why hasn't defended his post? So until I hear for sure, I'm calling BS. I hope I'm right, but if I'm wrong we will suck even more if that's possible.

I won't look like a fool. I'm stating, that why is it 1967 is the only one to know about this and why hasn't defended his post? So until I hear for sure, I'm calling BS. I hope I'm right, but if I'm wrong we will suck even more if that's possible.

So you're position is that it is BS unless you hear it isn't. Way to put your neck out.

Reactions: JCorona
They just posted this on Twitter. Kind of hard to believe that they would be doing this particular photo shoot if he were out for the year. Hell of a swerve he is indeed out for the year.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
For what it’s worth, I just got my UTEP Alumni magazine in the mail today and it has a full page interview with Wadley. In the interview, he talks about how his goals this year are rushing for over a thousand yards, making a bowl game, and being a good example for the young running backs. No telling when this interview was taken, but there is no mention of an injury and he appears to be preparing for his Senior season as normal.

Maybe we are just so scared of Houston Baptist, that we are putting fake news out there so that we can trick ‘em.

If not realistic it's admirable.
Year two bowl invites for a mid major like UTEP is totally realistic because Price did it as did Kugler.

I don't think it is for UTEP because of Dimel's offense. It is conservative, take time to develop, KL was inconsistent (granted UTEP had a "hanging on a prayer" O line) and is pretty much done for his legal troubles so fall camp has new faces at that spot once again and once again no solid break out WR to keep defenses honest. Hotchkins can not be easily replaced but the defense showed great life last year, but not enough to send bowling.

Price had Palmer overachieving in his west coast offense and inherited a nicely built Nord defense with very athletic players. Kugler had the Jones brothers and good defensive assistant in Stoker (whom he then ran off) who had a gambling defense that had some success.

So your in the position, that u believe whatever you hear, without factual evidence??

No but what you said basically applies to everything in life.

I guarantee The Miners will go to a BCS bowl, unless they dont.

There is no way Trump is reelected, unless he wins.

The Wadley news is BS, unless I hear otherwise.

Just call shenanigans and eat your words if you have to. Dont give yourself an out.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCorona
A bowl game is certainly possible because UTEP has an easy schedule this season. With a little luck, I could even see a bad team scraping together 6 wins with UTEP's schedule.

A bowl game is certainly possible because UTEP has an easy schedule this season. With a little luck, I could even see a bad team scraping together 6 wins with UTEP's schedule.
On a funny note, almost every single CUSA fan base (UTEP is the only one I'm aware of with fans stating they will not do well, and well....Rice. But Rice and their fans get butt hurt easily) is predicting their team to take the overall CUSA crown. Marshall is the only legit team IMO, but hey! It's CUSA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT