ADVERTISEMENT

Wadley

No but what you said basically applies to everything in life.

I guarantee The Miners will go to a BCS bowl, unless they dont.

There is no way Trump is reelected, unless he wins.

The Wadley news is BS, unless I hear otherwise.

Just call shenanigans and eat your words if you have to. Dont give yourself an out.
Ha! I give myself a way out every UTEP football game. This is basically my prediction every time.

“I want UTEP to win but I think [insert team name] will win.”

I’m right 95% of the time.

No but what you said basically applies to everything in life.

I guarantee The Miners will go to a BCS bowl, unless they dont.

There is no way Trump is reelected, unless he wins.

The Wadley news is BS, unless I hear otherwise.

Just call shenanigans and eat your words if you have to. Dont give yourself an out.
There's no out, I'm just saying there's no news no reports and I know people close to Utep and Media who also haven't heard anything. So yes I called BS.

Reactions: kickballpro
Ironically I just broke my toe pretty bad. Doctor said it should be good in about 6 weeks. So fortunately I'll be back for game 2 or 3 of the season lol

Reactions: kickballpro
A broken toe would be best case scenario. Severe turf toe, not so much. Ligament damage > bone break.

With that said, for obvious reasons I think the OP threw some BS info out there. Just can’t understand why someone would do that, though. Like I mentioned, his post history wasn’t trollish in any way.

A broken toe would be best case scenario. Severe turf toe, not so much. Ligament damage > bone break.

With that said, for obvious reasons I think the OP threw some BS info out there. Just can’t understand why someone would do that, though. Like I mentioned, his post history wasn’t trollish in any way.
He never responded, not once. He just sat back sipping the Tea. It was just to get us riled up and watch us squirm. That's why I called BS!

He never responded, not once. He just sat back sipping the Tea. It was just to get us riled up and watch us squirm. That's why I called BS!
I saw him active on another thread. I agree with you. This entire thread was bs.

Is this grounds for banishment?
A UTEPVader I think broke the story on McFarland being out at UTEP when Kugler was here. He was a regular on Kyyote's and here time from time but leaked at The Den. I believe he worked within the football program (equipment if I remember correctly) and let the cat out of the bag. I wonder if UTEP got a hold of him?:cool:

UTEP employees love spilling the beans.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Nate, you need to STFU. A lot of us hear things. Some things pan out....others don't. Running your mouth when you know nothing and you live in Dallas just makes you look stupid. Oh hey.....apparently what he said WAS true.....What do YOU say now?

I always start with....rumor has it.....
Just FYI.....Coach Dimel and his wife are friends of mine. They didn't tell me squat. I have the whole staff on my phone. They didn't say shit. Then again, I didn't ask.....I won't probe either....It's called confidence. and trust....

Slipping out a tidbit here and there....it's fun for us to chat about.....

Reactions: minermaniac2023
Just confirmed by Will “The Freak” Herron.

casablanca-rick-gif.gif

Bitch FU bring yo Ass to Dallas and I'll beat the living shit out of You! Don't ever start off by telling me STFU!!!! This wasn't your post even! Bring your loud talking ass over here and see what happens I'll forward u a place to meet me!!! Second of all I called BS, cause 1967 didn't give any info or defend his post. I was wrong and it's unfortunate, cause this injury sucks. So I'll apologize to 1967, not your Bitch Ass!!! Come shut my mouth for me, I'll give u the first punch so I can say it's self defense when I annihilate you and leave u on the street!!! Don't ever come at me like that again!!!!

Meet at The Wolves Den.

We have Deon Hankins, not worried at all. I saw a few Deon games and he is the best.
I'm hoping the same, but I will believe it when I see it. Hard to tell given the recent history of Jones and Fields. No way Hankins redshirts now (if he was even going to before). At least we should have a decent O-line, but if there is no passing game again it's lights out.

Reactions: Lil_Train
So who is the next man up at running back if the season started Saturday?
Treyvon Hughes I think.

Wadley was so underutilized last year though it was stupid. Not sure why everybody thinks anything would have been different this season. The QB is the #1 option in Dimel's offense.

Wadley reminds me of Buckram (besides his one breakout year). The guy could never catch a break. I Hope he comes back strong next year as the team captain and has the breakout season he deserves, but I won't be surprised if he transfers (especially if Hankins is legit).

Last edited:
Treyvon Hughes I think.

Wadley for so underutilized last year though it was stupid. Not sure why everybody thinks anything would have been different this season. The QB is the #1 option in Dimel's offense.

Wadley reminds me of Buckram (besides his one breakout year). The guy could never catch a break. I Hope he comes back strong next year as the team ca po train and has the breakout season he deserves, but I won't be surprised if he transfers (especially if Hankins is legit).

Need depth — long season.

Need depth — long season.
Bingo. Now in all fairness to UTEP I have not heard of team with such bad luck as far as UTEP has had regarding injuries. Kugler did build some depth but with his kamikazi camps guys would get hurt before the first snap and so by midseason he was rotating in the waterboy. Dimel's team lost his O line last year and QB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT