ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest game

MinerE

New guy
Aug 1, 2007
Can anybody please indicate the TV station number to watch this game? I see that it is on ESPN 3, but I cannot find it in the ATT U verse system. Anyway, shouldn't this service be provided by UTEP before every game? It would be a great service to the fans.

If you can't find it on the TV Guide download the Watch ESPN App to your phone or tablet and it will be on there for sure.

The game is not even available online. After the first TV timeout, ESPN3 pulled the feed from all platforms. Not sure whether this was an editorial decision or mere incompetence. Either way, nice going, morons.

The game is not even available online. After the first TV timeout, ESPN3 pulled the feed from all platforms. Not sure whether this was an editorial decision or mere incompetence. Either way, nice going, morons.
Probably a blessing in disguise.

Reactions: AZminer
We're going to end the game with less than 5 players on the floor. Everyone in foul trouble.

63-44 at half. Can't play defense. Can't play defense without fouling. Can't hold onto the ball.

Well, I guess we can point to this game when people complain about the pre-conference schedule. Wake Forest can run and hit 3s well.

Terry Winn had only 4, in foul trouble all game. We need to have our big three (Winn, Artis, and Harris) on the floor for as many minutes possible to be competitive. Artis and Harris were a factor, but with Winn only giving us 15 minutes, its hard to compete.

I thought Willms looked better on offense than was expected.

Our defense was bad all-around, but it was especially terrible against in-bounds plays and against plays that happened immediately after time-outs.

This is the first time I've seen the Miners play this year and I just watched the replay and I'm actually pleasantly surprised. Wake Forest just went unconscious from beyond the arc, 13 out of 20 3's made...IN THE FIRST HALF, are you kidding me, and most of those were contested 3's. The second half we pretty much stuck with them basket for basket but the deficit was too much to overcome, even the announcers were surprised by the amount of 3's made. I was really impressed with Wilms, nice moves down low and blocked several shots and Barrett can hit the 3. Winn was a total disappointment. Overall, I think as the season goes on we'll improve, I say 21, 22 wins for this year and finish 3rd in conference.

Reactions: Cube Jack
So, we play Western Michigan tomorrow at 1:30 MT. WM played Villanova, defending national champs, a lot closer than we did Wake Forest. I hope there's a better game plan for the dealing with the Broncos .

So, we play Western Michigan tomorrow at 1:30 MT. WM played Villanova, defending national champs, a lot closer than we did Wake Forest. I hope there's a better game plan for the dealing with the Broncos .

Televised?

Wake is an ACC team. Not exactly like playing Pivnick Tech, is it?

And I heard the same excuses when everyone was saying UT Arlington were world beaters since they cleaned our clock last year as well. Lets keep making excuses for Floyd because we all know he needs a few more.

Reactions: UTEP05
I am curious what the excuses are going to be if NMSU beats UTEP from a first year head coach. I hope I don't have to hear them.

Reactions: Rocketsr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT