ADVERTISEMENT

Watchstadium.com

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
This site says are we not only playing Tech on Nov 1st, but we are also playing Grand Canyon on October 20. It calls these the " "not so secret exhibition games". All I can say is "duuuuh?". I just accidentally ran across this or we may have never known. Why the secrecy?

Last edited:
Either way, I think we should be happy. A year ago, we were all screaming for Stull to do something about the Basketball program. Not only did we get what we wanted in a new BB Coach, but also a new FB coach AND BEST OF ALL, a new AD. How awesome that Coach Terry is trying to make us very competitive. You have to play the bigs to learn to get better and become a BIG yourself. Rather we play TT and GCanyon behind closed doors or in front of the fans, lets get it done and hopefully schedule some real games against these boys. One thing I've always believed is that UTEP is a major Program. Not one of the BIGS, but not a mid major either. Mid majors don't have a national championship under their belt. UTEP does. We may finally start putting the right pieces together to make us that major program that we truly are.

Either way, I think we should be happy. A year ago, we were all screaming for Stull to do something about the Basketball program. Not only did we get what we wanted in a new BB Coach, but also a new FB coach AND BEST OF ALL, a new AD. How awesome that Coach Terry is trying to make us very competitive. You have to play the bigs to learn to get better and become a BIG yourself. Rather we play TT and GCanyon behind closed doors or in front of the fans, lets get it done and hopefully schedule some real games against these boys. One thing I've always believed is that UTEP is a major Program. Not one of the BIGS, but not a mid major either. Mid majors don't have a national championship under their belt. UTEP does. We may finally start putting the right pieces together to make us that major program that we truly are.
I agree 100%. I just don't understand why the news comes through the back door when it should come from UTEP or local media. These are good PR opportunities.

I agree 100%. I just don't understand why the news comes through the back door when it should come from UTEP or local media. These are good PR opportunities.

I watched KVIA’s 6 o’clock news:

2 stories on NMSU
1 on Aaron Jones
0 on UTEP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT