ADVERTISEMENT

With UTEP losing is this making El Paso High Schools look bad?

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Maybe the El Paso talent isnt good? Or maybe Kuglar is getting the wrong players?

Man, you trolls really stretch your shit to the breaking point in your quest to dis the UTEP Miners. They are struggling. A lot of Mid-majors are struggling. We'll survive. I will be at the next game. And the next. Wish you non-fans would get a job somewhere. maybe you can get work trolling for Trump.

There is talent in EP? the talent here will never match up with the talent in East Texas or other cities. We dont have guys that grwo 6' 3"-6'5" in EP. I dont know why some miner fans insist of recruiting in EP when the talent here sucks. Plain and simple

Reactions: UTEP05
There's talent in El Paso, but it doesn't compare with what you find in Dallas, Austin and Houston. Those are bigger areas and the kids there are just bigger and faster. I think Kugler is selecting the best available talent in El Paso. Some of the best players in EP have opted to go elsewhere and there's nothing you can do until UTEP wins consistently. If you look at some of the playmakers on this UTEP team they are El Paso area kids like the Jones bros, Reddix, Freytag and K Johnson. El Paso does not produce enough D1 talent but then again not too many cities do. UTEP will always need talent from outside EP.

Last week's performance was one of the worst I have seen in recent years. The coaches and players failed to show up. The whole team quit and got destroyed by an inspired Army team. UTEP and the EP players should be able to compete in CUSA. UTEP should follow the blue print that Houston is using. Houston started winning with 2 and 3 star players and are now competing with UT and ATM for the prized recruits in Texas.

Man, you trolls really stretch your shit to the breaking point in your quest to dis the UTEP Miners. They are struggling. A lot of Mid-majors are struggling. We'll survive. I will be at the next game. And the next. Wish you non-fans would get a job somewhere. maybe you can get work trolling for Trump.

Just cause i ask a tough question im a troll and i dont have a job? Maybe you can get job building the wall for trump?

Just cause i ask a tough question im a troll and i dont have a job? Maybe you can get job building the wall for trump?

According to Vegasminer, Steve Kaplowitz is a troll too because he asked Tim Floyd the tough questions.

You goose-stepping for Trump, Cubsfan?
Nope not at all. Trump is an idiot. Just pointing out it goes both ways with the Republican vs. Democrat crap. I vote for the best candidate for the job based on their ideas not because of the stupid political party they are associated with. This years presidential election is a freaking joke. They need to do away with political parties. Sadly, the best candidate is Gary Johnson, so he will get my vote.

If you vote for a third party candidate you are helping Trump. Period.
And Fili, yes, you throwing up a post like this one is trolling. That's your idea of a tough question? Posing a stupid, insipid, valueless leading question like this is calculated and asslholy.
And as for me helping Trump build a wall, too late, this Mexican is already on this side. USA USA USA

Hillary Clinton makes Donald Trump look saintly, and Trump is certainly no saint. Comparing the two candidates' misdeeds, Clinton's rap sheet is not only longer, but also much more corrupt. As far as I'm concerned, she's Satan.

Yeah like writing in Bold is not trolling? Do you even know what trolling is ? If you think this is trolling you haven't been on message boards that long. So because there is a topic you don't agree with that is trolling? Ok next time you make a post and I don't agree with you I'm gonna say you are trolling.

Sounds like a good plan. It works for Trump. Everything that spews out of his mouth is, in fact, shit that he is actually guilty of! listen to him closely my friend.

Sounds like a good plan. It works for Trump. Everything that spews out of his mouth is, in fact, shit that he is actually guilty of! listen to him closely my friend.

That's a very strong statement to say "everything". Just wondering, what are just a few things?

Yeah like writing in Bold is not trolling? Do you even know what trolling is ? If you think this is trolling you haven't been on message boards that long. So because there is a topic you don't agree with that is trolling? Ok next time you make a post and I don't agree with you I'm gonna say you are trolling.

I really wonder how those people function when they are talking to somebody in public and what they do when somebody presents a different point of view.

Last edited:
That's exactly what you stated before being banned from this board the last time, Bob--alias El Slaimo (except you added that you thought Fox News was pretty cool).

That's exactly what you stated before being banned from this board the last time, El Slimo (except you added that you thought Fox News was pretty cool).

Ok, I guess I will have to take your word for it. Do you keep a journal or something to write all of this information down?

Never heard of El Slimo, but it sounds like a villain in a superhero movie.

No need, when you sign-up under a new alias and post 29 times in a few days your cover is easily blown--Bob, Chih (tos), Music (to no one's ears), ad nauseum.

No need, when you sign-up under a new alias and post 29 times in a few days your cover is easily blown--Bob, Chih (tos), Music (to no one's ears), ad nauseum.

Well I guess you "caught" me then? Just trying to post about UTEP stuff and you seem to want to talk about all these people you keep tabs of. You must keep a detailed list of all these people you admire. Well now, it's 30, so thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT