ADVERTISEMENT

WKU Gane Thread

MinerManiac

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
This thread is to post your reactions during the game. Hoping for a Miner victory tonight, prepared for a thumping.

Go Miners!

Reactions: MinerFan79
Game is going on but nothing is showing. Not surprised at all.

We're at least winning the field position battle right now, which is something, but we need to cash this in for some points or it's a waste.

I had a good feeling coming into this game that UTEP will win. As both an Aggie and Miner fan I am really rooting for UTEP to stomp WKU. Plus WKU is playing dirty.

I get Dimel isn’t the second coming of Steve Spurrier but good God he is beyond awful with his playcalling. How in God’s name has he held an offensive coordinator job for so long?

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Dimel’s offensive philosophy is sickening to watch. How this joker held the K-State job for so long is an insult to the college football Gods.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Did you ever think you’d see the day NMSU would be 7-3?
Never in my life time. Hell didn't even know NMSU had a football team until I drove past the stadium for orientation in 2013. I knew of UNM and UTEP before then. Looking forward to UTEPs resurgence when the next regime comes in.

Reactions: MinerFan79
Had to miss most of the first half, but it looks like the defense has really played well, the offense - not so much. But we know about how well the Miners usually play in the 2nd half. 😞

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT