ADVERTISEMENT

World track and field

Tobi won going away. It's unusual for someone to win a 100 meter race by more than a yard and a half but that's what Tobi did. But no doubt that that Oregon track is a fast track. Now the story becomes Michael Johnson. Kinda disgusting.

I saw a picture of Paul Ereng and Emmanuel Korir hugging after his victory and Ereng wearing his Kenya shirt. Since Korir still lives and trains in El Paso, is Ereng still his coach?

Too bad for Jonah Keoch and his dq. That was a tough one.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
Utep has 13 national championships in track and field with only 4 or 5 schools with more. That’s why track and field won’t leave Utep for another sport.

I read that Tobi Amusan’s coach left Utep for Auburn this summer. That’s a loss for sure.

Utep has 13 national championships in track and field with only 4 or 5 schools with more. That’s why track and field won’t leave Utep for another sport.

I read that Tobi Amusan’s coach left Utep for Auburn this summer. That’s a loss for sure.
I know, I'm just messing with ferafelidae. But I do think baseball would bring more revenue than track. Has any of the track national championships brought any revenue to Utep?

• Haha
Reactions: Cube Jack

Thanks for info.

Reactions: SAMINERGIRL
I remember when I was little, my dad would take me to watch track and field events. We were actually at an event when somebody came and told my dad that my mother’s father had passed away (I was too little to know him but heard the story many times). Both my parents were Texas Western alums and we would go to so many sporting events…but never once went to a baseball game. I kind of figured it wasn’t too much of a loss when they cut baseball. However, we went to numerous Diablo games. 🤷‍♀️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT