ADVERTISEMENT

Best Fullback in college football headed to El Paso

Sometimes I fail because I like to talk to people in good faith even if we disagree, but I think the Simpson's give the best advice. Just don't look at ep1's and shovel's posts.

Reactions: jdubb66 and JCorona
I LOVE the ignore function. You just can't "unsee" some of the crap trolls spew. But, I have only 2 on ignore and life is good. Carry on.

I FINALLY hit ignore on those two several days ago. It sucks that we don't have a moderator. It also sucks that I sometimes now get a little confused when reading Corona because it's obvious he's going back n forth with the idiots.
I don't miss getting annoyed. Life is good.

Welcome back again Round....where ya livin these days? Back in the woods?

Reactions: minerfan_14
I FINALLY hit ignore on those two several days ago. It sucks that we don't have a moderator.

Sucks we don’t brah! Anyone who has a different opinion or realizes that UTEP isn’t UCLA should be banned. If you don’t like what someone says, call for their banishment! Do you want your milky bottle and your binky so you can take a good nap? Ahhhh, poor lil baby! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: El Paso 1
Moved from the recuting thread
Miners can definitely use this kid's maturity and commitment. Good player, and even better in the team room, my spies tell me.

Let's hope Winston's shoulder holds up to the demands of the "new" UTEP offense. Of course, there won't be much new to Winston Dimel.

The Dimel arrival -- father and, now, his son -- will bring extra media attention to UTEP from outlets covering C-USA, a bonus for a winless team scratching for public notice.

I FINALLY hit ignore on those two several days ago. It sucks that we don't have a moderator. It also sucks that I sometimes now get a little confused when reading Corona because it's obvious he's going back n forth with the idiots.
I don't miss getting annoyed. Life is good.

Welcome back again Round....where ya livin these days? Back in the woods?
Hey Ron. I'm still in the mountains by Cloudcroft. The house is now a successful BnB. You can find it on Airbnb. Search for the Domes in Cloudcroft. We've got instagram and facebook pages, too. A great way to get away from the heat. Miner fans are more than welcome here. I wear my Orange while I'm out on the tractor, quite often.
Maybe 1liner can visit when he gets back in town, as well..
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19585427?location=Cloudcroft, NM, United States&s=p58vdG1Y

Does this almost guarantee it will be three years in a row a Miner is drafted to the NFL?

Hey Ron. I'm still in the mountains by Cloudcroft. The house is now a successful BnB. You can find it on Airbnb. Search for the Domes in Cloudcroft. We've got instagram and facebook pages, too. A great way to get away from the heat. Miner fans are more than welcome here. I wear my Orange while I'm out on the tractor, quite often.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19585427?location=Cloudcroft, NM, United States&s=p58vdG1Y

Nice!!! That is a great set up you have. Love the domes.

Reactions: groundrounds
Great to hear! Maybe we can visit! I hope to head up to Ruidos at some point. Will have to hit you up..

ap_lottery_nevada_nt_130515_wmain.jpg

This was the line at UTEP this morning to buy season tickets. I heard the first game is close to a sell out and the remaining games will sell out soon. You better get your tickets!!

Hysterical

Reactions: El Paso 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT