Dec 1, 2007
Not bad:

Conference USA

Record: 4-4

Wins: Florida Atlantic, Louisiana Tech, Marshall, Middle Tennessee

Losses: North Texas, Western Kentucky, UAB, FIU

Upcoming games: Florida State vs. Southern Miss

Last edited:
I think those victories over Akron, SMU, Colorado St, and Arkansas St will get us a better tv deal next time around. Maybe the leadin game for the SEC.

Things a lookin up boys!!!!

Reactions: El Paso 777
I think those victories over Akron, SMU, Colorado St, and Arkansas St will get us a better tv deal next time around. Maybe the leadin game for the SEC.

Can’t beat who you don’t play.

Nice to win a bowl game, but there's way too many now. Number need to be reduced and bowls should be selected by BCS Rankings. Top 64 teams make bowls and Conference Champ is automatically in. Top 16 go to Playoffs remaining 48 play in bowls based on ranking, bowls with higher pay outs get higher ranked teams. I know this won't happen, but it's time to change the present Bowl System. There's 130 D1 teams, do we need 80 in bowls??

Nice to win a bowl game, but there's way too many now. Number need to be reduced and bowls should be selected by BCS Rankings. Top 64 teams make bowls and Conference Champ is automatically in. Top 16 go to Playoffs remaining 48 play in bowls based on ranking, bowls with higher pay outs get higher ranked teams. I know this won't happen, but it's time to change the present Bowl System. There's 130 D1 teams, do we need 80 in bowls??

What’s wrong with giving the players something to fight for and a little post-season fun?

It’s just a game.

How about a bet. If your aggys win vs. Utah State, I won’t post here until the end of UTEP’s basketball season.

If Utah State wins, you do the same.

Deal?

Not an Aggie fan. Got no horse in that race.

How bout if UTEP makes the NCAA tournament I'll never post here again and if they dont you give me your seats to one home game next season?

How bout if UTEP makes the NCAA tournament I'll never post here again and if they dont you give me your seats to one home game next season?

Almost zero chance UTEP makes the NCAA Tournament this year, and I pay $700 for each of my four seats (season).

How about this:

If the nmsu aggys win two games in the “big dance” this season, I won’t post again until after the next Miner football game.

If they don’t, you do the same.

You should bet that UTEP won't win more than two games in the CUSA tournament.

Ok cool.

Which one out of Akron, SMU, Colorado St, and Arkansas St is a Top 25 program, who regularly beats P5 teams, and average more fans than UTEP?

I'm more worried about your obsession with me, than a couple of Miner beating teams.

How about a bet, aggy-lover.

If your aggys beat Utah State, I won’t post here again until after UTEP’s next football game.

We all know unihorn has an obsession with men, likes talking about gay sex, fantasizes about men licking each other, and likes posting pictures of a penis.

My bet above applies to you too aggroid, if shovelshit won’t take it.

How about a bet, aggy-lover.

If your aggys beat Utah State, I won’t post here again until after UTEP’s next football game.

You have a deal. I guarantee an Aggie victory. Once the Aggies win, you won't post here again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT