ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA has four bowl wins so far

Have either UTAH State or NMSU beat any teams this year with a winning record?
Neither team beat anyone with a winning record. The combined total w/l record for the aggies opponents is 15-57. The average record of NMSU opponents is 2.5-9.5.

there are 40 bowls games. Most of which are just municipal economic stimulus packages....or try to be.

Can't wait to see my beloved El Paso on TV from the snowy plains of the high plains. Damn it's cold!!

Not an average Florida state team they had a lot of talent ..... and will be awesome now that taggart is there.., those players were fighting for their jobs and played To their ability

Reactions: unihorn
there are 40 bowls games. Most of which are just municipal economic stimulus packages....or try to be.

Can't wait to see my beloved El Paso on TV from the snowy plains of the high plains. Damn it's cold!!

65 with bright sun here haha.

Excellent. Just to be clear — no points. And the post ban lasts until after UTEP’s next football game. Right?
Can I have a piece of that bet as well. I will also take the Aggies. Can we put one of your seats up against my NHL Hockey season tickets? Or you can put up 2 of the seats and I will put up 2 of mine. I am sure you can sell mine for a lot more than I can sell yours.
When I win, I am giving El Paso777 and Shovelman66 the seats so you have to sit next to them the whole season.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Paso 777
65 with bright sun here haha.
-25 degrees windchill New Years Eve at night where I'm at.

6sSOM.jpg

Can I have a piece of that bet as well. I will also take the Aggies. Can we put one of your seats up against my NHL Hockey season tickets? Or you can put up 2 of the seats and I will put up 2 of mine. I am sure you can sell mine for a lot more than I can sell yours.
When I win, I am giving El Paso777 and Shovelman66 the seats so you have to sit next to them the whole season.

No

[QUOTE="utep2step, post: 93955, member: 42"]-25 degrees windchill New Years Eve at night where I'm at.

6sSOM.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Good lawd, where are you?

No, if you lose you would give up 2 of the seats. I would still have your tickets, but I won't sit next to you. Sounds like a fair bet to me.

You’ll never sit in or have any of my seats, and after your aggys lose tomorrow we won’t hear from you until September.

I already bet. If your beloved aggys win tomorrow, I won’t post again until after the next Miner football game.

I guarantee the Aggies will win tomorrow the Arizona Bowl tomorrow. I will put more on the line if you want. I'm that confident.

You should bet Rocketsr, but you're just too chicken.

Reactions: ShovelMan66
Exactly. Bet was already made. I am a witness. The specific language of the bet says Aggies. He has made his bed, now he has to lie in it.
Secondly, the fact that you do not like hockey has nothing to do with it. You can sell one ticket to 1 game for the same amount you pay for your whole season tickets.

Last edited:
Oh My God — are you little girls really going to Welch on the bet?

How about a bet, aggy-lover.

If your aggys beat Utah State, I won’t post here again until after UTEP’s next football game.

If they don’t, you do the same.

There is the specific language. “Your aggys beat Utah State.” I think we are all wise enough to acknowledge it indicates the NMSU aggies having to beat the Utah State Aggies.

Here’s a question. No sarcasm intended. Which bowl wil have a larger attendance Arizona or Sun Bowl?

It’s going to be a lot closer than expected.

There is the specific language. “Your aggys beat Utah State.” I think we are all wise enough to acknowledge it indicates the NMSU aggies having to beat the Utah State Aggies.

The Aggies aren't my tea, you all keep saying that. I always said the Aggies will win the Arizona Bowl.

Exactly. Bet was already made. I am a witness. The specific language of the bet says Aggies. He has made his bed, now he has to lie in it.
Secondly, the fact that you do not like hockey has nothing to do with it. You can sell one ticket to 1 game for the same amount you pay for your whole season tickets.

Of course he isn't going to honor the bet and is just going to cry that he didn't understand.

I thought he would figure it out when I said I would pay for his 4 tickets and even add in $1,000 and then you came in offering NHL season tickets.

Why what happened?
I thought one of the new guidelines was not to bring up someone’s name. If it isn’t a rule then it should be. Seems like a violation of ones privacy. I don’t recall you ever introducing yourself to the board by your first name.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I thought one of the new guidelines was not to bring up someone’s name. If it isn’t a rule then it should be. Seems like a violation of ones privacy. I don’t recall you ever introducing yourself to the board by your first name.

Yeah. I read the same thing when the new rules were posted...about not using people's real names. So 777 used my name again? Somebody emailed me about it happening a couple weeks ago. Thought I'd let it slide...but sounds like he did it again. Thanks for the heads up, jcorona.

Moderator? Can we get this guy banned for a second violation of posted rules?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT