ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

I’m sure Coach Walden has met with the team. Hopefully he can convince our best players to remove their names from the transfer portal. Let’s see what staff he’s able to assemble and they hit the ground running.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I’m sure Coach Walden has met with the team. Hopefully he can convince our best players to remove their names from the transfer portal. Let’s see what staff he’s able to assemble and they hit the ground running.
Hoping he brings his stud RB and Receiver and also has a really good LB. Remember this team gave the Vols a better game then we probably would have. Top to bottom it's not a better roster than what was at Utep, but they have some players capable of transferring and playing immediately.

Wow, a bunch of salty MOFO’s. Can we let this thing play out for a year or 2, then see?

Also feel free to remove the knee pads as Marion is long gone. Or keep them on and go to the UNLV board.

Dimel is out! Be glad. FML with UTEP fans.
sheesh, don't be such a nugget! I agree with you, we are just tarnished fans at this point. Been burned too much, so I understand... At the same time, it's nice to see Walden, get going, so fast... Not even announced. If I recall, Dimel, wanted to still coach KSU on their bowl game? Correct me if I am wrong....

Reactions: picks up
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT