ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

What's wrong with what he said? I will wait.
It’s not news, it’s not important. It’s a player’s dad’s opinion on “recruiting”. Once his son leaves, he will have the same opinion of whoever else signs him. Let’s get the thoughts of Senter’s son or dad about UTEP athletics.

• Angry
Reactions: 1967miner
It’s not news, it’s not important. It’s a player’s dad’s opinion on “recruiting”. Once his son leaves, he will have the same opinion of whoever else signs him. Let’s get the thoughts of Senter’s son or dad about UTEP athletics.
To be fair….NONE of what any of us say is important. Yet we say it anyway. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt. Or two.

How is it not news?? It's a players dad saying a opinion. How often did Utep have a player parents that was involved in social media?

Utep is ranked 4th in CUSA. Utep is usually last.

After today Utep's rating is at 154 which would put them ahead of La Tech and Liberty and right behind W. Kentucky. If this holds true til the end of today, that's Awesome for Walden in such a short time! The issue is for some reason most recruiting outlets don't have Utep's complete lost so it's ranked lower than what it should be. Not sure why most don't care to have it updated. Maybe after today we'll know more where it truly ranks.

Lots of HS signees today. Tells me this staff is in for at least 2 years. Nice change vs the JuCo heavy past years.
I sure hope so...but if he has a successful season next year and jumps ship, I wouldn't doubt that he would try to bring any of those players with him that he thinks would help him at the new school. Just like he did at APU...

#2 in 247.
13 3-stars per 247
3 3-stars per Rivalswe

We have 15 3 star athletes so far, anything less is not updated. It's pretty cool and an improvement and Awesome.for Walden. However in context CUSA is the lowest recruiting in FBS. So we may end up with the best of the worst!! Lol, I'll take it though!

Reactions: PickMyAxe915

#2 in 247.
13 3-stars per 247
3 3-stars per Rivals
Wow. I am excited to see what type of class they can bring in with a full year. I remember Price’s first couple of classes had big time players too so this may be the most talented class since maybe 05

Let’s see the how the season turns out first. It’s rare to see a coach get snatched after one successful season. However, if that happens it should be easier to get a solid replacement. It will also prove that you can win at UTEP and get a better pool of candidates next time around. We can use the same formula and bring in a young HC or top Coordinator from a winning program.

A lot of these kids look skinny. Good frames though. They'll need to hit the weight room before they hit the field. Some of them are a couple of years away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT