ADVERTISEMENT

Go get Turner Gill

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
I thought i throw in my kugler replacement.

This guy is perfect he knows how to win. This would be a home run hire for Utep.

Turner Gill is coaching Liberty, a school transitioning from FCS to FBS and their team beat Baylor last week. Liberty has money coming out of their.... ears and UTEP never opens it's pocket book for a FB coach. Don't see this happening.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Thereon Aych is the real deal and a hot commodity unheard of assistant. He was here one year and UTEP lost him to Arizona.

How does Turner Gill know how to win? Didn't he get fired from Buffalo? Not the NFL team, but the college. Was 2-0 vs UTEP, but that's not saying much.

Gill left Buffalo for Kansas and then started destroying that program. I had to sit through 2 years of his terrible coaching. Has no discipline with his players. We were on the verge of 51 players failing in the classroom. Had the most failed drug test in program history. So HELL NO WE DON'T NEED TURNER

Maybe they can't catch because they rarely practice catching the ball. Under Kugler's offense, the receiver corps probably spend 95% of their practice time perfecting the intricacies of run blocking. Either way it's Kugler's fault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT